Sign in to follow this  
Yldrania

Returning to Wurm, What Should I Know?

After having been an extremely active part of the Wurm community for a long time, I had to take a break due to a 9-month hospitalization and the rehab that followed thereafter. Now that Im better I want to play Wurm again and was wondering if Wurm Online still has enough players that returning makes sense, and what I may have missed while I was gone! :D  Thanks for any nice responses!

• Like 1

Well glad to hear you are OK and back on your feet! Wurm actually in the past few weeks has been seeing a slight surge in activity, overall numbers getting closer to 800 mark during prime times. But overall its still fairly active even with the almost half sub loss in the past year. 

If you enjoyed the game before you left you will enjoy it the same if not a bit more if you like things like Rifts and the new cooking system which i will have to say is fairly interesting and that is coming from someone who really could care less about things like that. Im pretty sure Wurm would love to have you back. 

• Like 1

I just began playing about a 30 days ago, and honestly the game has felt like it's worth every penny. The community is great and the trade chat is still booming, I'm part of the Amish Estate and the NEXA alliance and we usually have a large group of people hanging around, Most locations are bit slow right now due to the Shrimpalong happening and everybody seems to have migrated to Independence for the time being.

The game still has a lot of life within it, and many loyal players, the features are endless and enough land available to let your imagination run wild. I've had a few conversations with my gf about the population, and although wurm online is a true sandbox game.. having  a large player base would somewhat hurt it in a way.. the idea of bumping elbows in every direction with people... would drive us nuts, so we love how much space there is for us to do anything we want.

Anyway I'm sure you'd enjoy a comeback hopefully your friends still play, but there is always new people out there looking too make friends.

Edited by Legios
  • Like 3

Legios I knew instinctively from start that you were a good one :)

3 hours ago, Cecci said:

Legios I knew instinctively from start that you were a good one :)

I'm glad I met you, especially in a moment of desperation you managed to help me and give me the information I needed.

After seeing the effort some good Wurmians put into helping others I've made one of my goals to inform and help others to build a better Wurm community, even if it's small it's still a great one.

• Like 1