Sign in to follow this  
Stormblade

Shrimpalong Screenshots

So, there i was just arrived and dam if i didn't have to pay a toll to get in.

cM4oeA4.jpg

[16:08:49] <Enki> STORMBLADE!!!
[16:08:58] <Enki> hahaha
[16:09:11] <Stormblade> gawd dan nessy <tosses you tree fiddy>
[16:09:26] <Stormblade> lol

[16:09:43] <Enki> ooh hamburgers

[16:09:59] <Enki> chomp
[16:10:06] <Enki> chomp
[16:10:12] <Enki> chomp

<thanks Teeebomb for taking the screenshot>

Edited by Stormblade
  • Like 7

Just some shots of the Impalong that I've captured so far. :)

onWbc5i.jpg

jpEXJs3.jpg

• Like 4

Breaking news! We interrupt your normally scheduled programming to bring you this important breaking news update on Shrimpalong 2016.

Caught on camera !! Not too bright thief absconds with the contents of yummy picnic basket!

This image was captured by Shrimpiie's security cam. Newly installed after several complaints, picnic baskets, set down for just a moment, later found emptied by disappointed Shrimpalong participants.

This 'not too bright' thief was heard to say in local chat even... <actual recorded audio from security system>...

[00:38:42] <Teeebomb> oh is that
[00:38:46] <Meyfei> yup xD
[00:38:51] <Meyfei> a setup!
[00:38:52] <Teeebomb> ... a picknic basket?

Not only can this 'not too bright' criminal not spell (has dumb fingers), he/she failed to notice the containers, fully loaded with free food, not 2 tiles away from the actual crime scene location!

This is an actual photo taken by Shrimpiie's security system (if you are looking away from your monitor, you need to see this, look now to witness the exact instant the suspected perpetrator commits the dastardly deed):

tbZhqpA.jpg

If anyone can ID the suspect from this image, please contact Shrimpiie or any of the event organizers. Crimes like this, will not go unpunished. Or, as Shrimpiie was noted to say, in local chat:

"[00:13:06] <Shrimpiie> fgbsjfdhgbjfdukjefrdgbgfvdmlkcasmaskv"
  <if anyone can decode this obviously crustacean diatribe, please do so as all of us are wondering...>

Thank you Shrimpiie, an awesome event :-)

...and special thanks to Meyfei for handling the security that brought us this very revealing shot. A crime just bearly gotten away with.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled Wurming...

• Like 15

There was a nice Fireworks show on New Year's Eve at the Shrimp-a-long.

You can see it here at   https://youtu.be/gRQVNmH_las

Our thanks to Shrimpiie for providing the fireworks.  It was a nice way to see in the New Year in wurm.

Cheers!

Hughmongus

Edited by HughMongus
fixed link problem
  • Like 6

5 hours ago, Xagru said:

Nice photo set of screenies, fun. While it appears Wilca the Splendid got a bit big for her britches, I really like the Gnome on a flying carpet one the best. Altho, I never ever seen a Wurm Gorialla, this screenie is my 1st ever such sighting.

Keep up the screenie fun !

o/

On ‎2017‎-‎01‎-‎14 at 8:20 AM, Xagru said:

Those were some lovely journey photos.  Thank you for sharing with us some of the engineering marvels you saw on your voyage to Hermit Island.  BTW.   Where did you find the building shaped like a Smiley and the Multicoloured Spiral building?

Kindest regards!
Hughmongus

• Like 1

Shrimpiie, I just want to say that it is Patently Unfair that you scheduled this year's awesomeness during my vacation!!!  I came home the day after this wonderful event that I was looking forward to Since Last Year to find that it ended.  I simply must be consulted next year before you choose dates.  I cannot endure another year of such delirious feelings of joy and hope only to be completely and devastatingly crushed beyond measure.  I will recover.  I must.  The wheel must turn with or without me but I'm telling you.  Y'all missed me.  I know it.

• Like 3

On ‎12‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 8:07 AM, Nirav said:

Y'all missed me.

Truth