Sign in to follow this  
DevBlog

Patch Notes 20/DEC/16

what if templars didnt exist (on pvp) and your defenses were based entirely off of what you build and maintained instead of what you paid for

Edited by Alexgopen
*freedom should still have templars, edited to clarify no templars on pvp
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Alexgopen said:

what if templars didnt exist (on pvp) and your defenses were based entirely off of what you build and maintained instead of what you paid for

I feel like it might hurt newer players though until they have a deed built its the only line of defense but there might be other ways to ensure them more protection early on than npc guards who knows.

Just now, Darklords said:

I feel like it might hurt newer players though until they have a deed built its the only line of defense but there might be other ways to ensure them more protection early on than npc guards who knows.

imo that would cause newer players to join established deeds, which would provide them the direction, teachings, and guidance that they would need to become good at the game

• Like 1

On 25/12/2016 at 5:43 PM, Alexgopen said:

Does the epic body stam adjustment apply to accounts that were non prem at the time of the patch as well?

yes Marshal gained 4.5 points of stam

So when is Wurm Unlimited going to receive the cooking update? I have players on my server waiting to play until the patch gets rolled out.

Edited by StanleyClark

Sign in to follow this