Sign in to follow this  
DevBlog

Patch Notes 20/DEC/16

Changes and Features

• Removed rare liquid output from the distilling process.  However, the rarity of the still itself will still affect output quality.
  • Bell Towers are now be secured and also loaded.
  • Loading non-empty ships onto transporter will now adjust body strength requirement in comparison to total weight.
  • Bulk items will not be able to be moved while inside a ship loaded on a ship transporter.
  • Epic: Body stamina stats have been adjusted to reflect potential gains from mining and digging based on current skills.
  • Hand actions will no longer take the rarity of the item activated into affinity calculations.
  • Tin and lead sheets have been added, but have no use, yet…

Bug Fixes

• Bugfix:  More fixes for various spelling and text errors.
  • Bugfix:  Fix for ‘No Parent’ error when dragging from a pile into a bulk bin.
  • Bugfix:  Possible fix for mine ceilings reverting to lowered (correct) position after a server restart.
  • Bugfix:  Beverages split into smaller containers will no longer lose the affinity information.
  • Bugfix:  Removed ‘taste’ from non-food items.  Taste will still be available for all liquids however.
  • Bugfix:  Fixed NPE crash when watcher has an item open while it’s being sealed by another.
  • Bugfix:  Honey now heats up properly and can be used in cooking again.
  • Bugfix:  Messages added for harvest examines on pine trees, rose trellis, hops trellis and hazelnut bushes.
  • Bugfix: Fixes for a few more recipes which were not giving correct lore, not completing sub recipes or product output was missing text.
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Sila said:

its 19. dec

9 minutes ago, DevBlog said:

Epic: Body stamina stats have been adjusted to reflect potential gains from mining and digging based on current skills.

It can be whatever day they want with this added :D 

• Like 9

23 minutes ago, DevBlog said:

Bug Fixes

• Bugfix:  Removed ‘taste’ from non-food items.  Taste will still be available for all liquids however.

You mean we can't bite and taste our money to check for counterfeit?

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, DevBlog said:

Changes and Features

• Epic: Body stamina stats have been adjusted to reflect potential gains from mining and digging based on current skills.

Thanks this just proved a merge is completely possible (regarding stats) 

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, DevBlog said:

Epic: Body stamina stats have been adjusted to reflect potential gains from mining and digging based on current skills.

SMELLS LIKE A MERGE TO ME 

• Like 3

They did this because they altered skillgain for body stam and made up for people who already had like 90 woodcutting. Happy to see the Dev's taking care of issues like this not only in general but pretty quickly as well.

• Like 2

• Epic: Body stamina stats have been adjusted to reflect potential gains from mining and digging based on current skills

yes very nice! I got a pretty cool boost. I'm no math head i'll leave that to the experts to say if it was enough or not. But very cool this was applied, cheers.

So friend in ts think it's a little low when comparing to freedom.

Comparing my freedom account; who has 86 mining, 93 digging and 1 milling, 74 wc - 42 stam

he has, 90+ mining, 90+ digging 50+ milling 80+ wcing...put up to 38 stam.

Was there a reason like...Oh he's 90 digging on EPIC but we'll calculate if he had 90 digging converted to freedom, so it would be "lower" or something?

Current thoughts; Under estimated the mining/digging stamina gains.

Edited by Mclovin
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, Mclovin said:

yes very nice! I got a pretty cool boost. I'm no math head i'll leave that to the experts to say if it was enough or not. But very cool this was applied, cheers.

So friend in ts think it's a little low when comparing to freedom.

Comparing my freedom account; who has 86 mining, 93 digging and 1 milling, 74 wc - 42 stam

he has, 90+ mining, 90+ digging 50+ milling 80+ wcing...put up to 38 stam.

Was there a reason like...Oh he's 90 digging on EPIC but we'll calculate if he had 90 digging converted to freedom, so it would be "lower" or something?

Maybe due to the skillgain on epic there would in general (e.g 2 identical accounts doing same actions with same items one freedom one epic) be less actions required to achieve same skill resulting in net lower gains across the board? 

thats what im thinking...Dev can come in and clarify the maths used behind this and we will work out if it's correct?

alot of response in TS atm is too low

26 minutes ago, Mclovin said:

3 hours ago, DevBlog said:

Changes and Features

Sounds great. Now please can we have the same for our freedom priest accounts? Buffing up the characteristics based on the current unnerfed stat gains?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DevBlog said:

Changes and Features

• Loading non-empty ships onto transporter will now adjust body strength requirement in comparison to total weight.
  • Bulk items will not be able to be moved while inside a ship loaded on a ship transporter.

Sad to see this tweak but fully understandable.

• Tin and lead sheets have been added, but have no use, yet…

Very excited now, lead desperately need a real use.

whats the issue with Epic portals atm? still a 1 hour cool down after it said it was removed.

15 minutes ago, Mclovin said:

whats the issue with Epic portals atm? still a 1 hour cool down after it said it was removed.

The second fix did not work, so it's back as an open bug.

account 1 with 90 digging 75 mining gained 7 stamina

account 2 with 99.93 digging 95 mining gained 10 stamina

seems off

edit: i do realize account 2 had higher starting stamina, but still, seems low

Edited by MrGARY
  • Like 3

It does feel low; I guess tweaking it up slow/low than giving too much is best. We need this to be tweaked up slightly imo. 

When i compare Solarblade to blood, I should be sitting atleast 40 body stam

yup I feel its a little low but w/e , still hoping for a merge meh......

It's not going to be exact to what you would've got on Freedom for the same stats, nor will it be exact to what you would've got on Epic for the actions you did.

It was impossible to get the exact same as what you should've got due to varying difficulties etc. The amount you gained today will be a lot higher at 90+ levels compared to lower, somewhat in line with how gains would've worked for the amount of actions you may have done to get that high - but not exact. I've got it as close as I'm comfortable with without going over the line of "OMG that other person got way too much", so don't expect any more increases after today.

• Like 9

48 minutes ago, Budda said:

It's not going to be exact to what you would've got on Freedom for the same stats, nor will it be exact to what you would've got on Epic for the actions you did.

It was impossible to get the exact same as what you should've got due to varying difficulties etc. The amount you gained today will be a lot higher at 90+ levels compared to lower, somewhat in line with how gains would've worked for the amount of actions you may have done to get that high - but not exact. I've got it as close as I'm comfortable with without going over the line of "OMG that other person got way too much", so don't expect any more increases after today.

If you are done with me milord, may I retire to my cell? The database is a dark and scary place...

• Like 3

Next change Increase size of buildings based on carpentry buildings to 10 times current and find a way for buildings to be "split" by raiders by removing the plan and it snapping back to the closest wall.

Epic Buildings, No real problem for pvp (if you say but the gap between longhouses  and the tall stone wall, i'll call you a moron Bridges filled that gap)

Sign in to follow this