Sign in to follow this  
thorgot

Thorgot has Won The Game and receives the red cherry!

The road to victory was long and involved reporting many buggy achievements to the developers, but at last I have received my incredible (?) reward of a red cherry and a diamond achievement.

tN9hfbQ.jpg

The mission ruler seems a little useful, you can only set items in your inventory as the reward for a mission so you can't spawn anything with it or set skills with it like you can in WU.

Now that I have won Wurm, I'm not sure what to do next. Win on epic too? Please leave your congratulations and suggestions below.

• Like 24

Grats, can you poke the devs for us poor peeps without achievable achievements? :P

• Like 5

Now make them rotate Iike they're supposed to!

Good job Thorgot, you worked hard AND got lucky. The winningest combination.

• Like 1

Is it true that personal goals are switched out for new ones if they go incomplete for too long? I've heard this, but it's never happened for me.

1 minute ago, Ostentatio said:

Is it true that personal goals are switched out for new ones if they go incomplete for too long? I've heard this, but it's never happened for me.

I also heard that somewhere but mine haven't changed for years. I never looked into it.

grats on winning the worse valrei tome in the game. 

• Like 4

Damn. I'm still yet to build a well in a suitable spot.

Well, that and the fact that I have to kill a demon, become an archmage and sweettalk a chaos faction enough to get in a king's court.

But those are about as achievable as the well.

• Like 2

Congrats!

The next step is to win life. Slightly more challenging, but I am told there is cake at the end.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Odynn said:

Grats, can you poke the devs for us poor peeps without achievable achievements? :P

This ^ Please remove epic achievements from Freedom.

• Like 2

Wow didn't even know this was a thing. Did it unlock a Jedi character slot?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, whykillme said:

And reroll unaccomplished ones after some amount of time. Even a yearly reroll would be nice, so I don't have to worry about becoming a planeswalker any time in the near future, or creating a fantastic item.

I am afraid to tell you Thorgot that you have been deceived by the diamond brokers of Wurm. This is merely a label attached to Wurm diamonds to make them seem of value in spite of their not lasting forever here. As you might note, winning the game makes it seem as if the end point has been reached and all else is of insignificance in a motivation to continue on further your quest in man vs timers.

The real tipoff here is that there are not even any proper Wurm beverages to top off with cherries to make them ultimates.  How cruel to further mock your valiant efforts with this useless figment of the imaginative objectifieds. Does what you can not touch really exist then, even in these rarified and unspecified vacuities? Alas Wurminon!

=Ayes=

1 hour ago, Aeryck said:

Wow didn't even know this was a thing. Did it unlock a Jedi character slot?

Yeah I have a lightsaber and everything now.

• Like 3

On 12/19/2016 at 3:00 AM, whykillme said:

goes for epic too, just about if not all heigh related achievements are impossible

should just reroll unfinished achievements once a month or something, who cares if people get to complete them, it's only gonna be done once per account, better than one person in however many years

• Like 2