Sign in to follow this  
platinumteef

[epic] remove lack of energy champion nerf while on elevation

Title says it all. While a champion and on Elevation you should be exempt from [13:34:44] You sense a lack of energy. Rumours have it that Smeagain wants her champions to move between kingdoms and seek out the enemy.

I can't think of any good reasons as to why you would get this when you remain on Elevation. It doesn't promote PvP, just promotes running into enemy territory at 5AM. If the player relocates to a home server, yes they should get the message for abusing a champ slot.  

Edited by platinumteef

+1 yes i rly do think this is a waste of time serves no real purpose.
all it does is make the champ ride to the nearest enemy tower to get rid of it.and ride back

-1, it promotes coming off deed, and not just sitting on a deed taking up a champ slot.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Orlaz said:

-1, it promotes coming off deed, and not just sitting on a deed taking up a champ slot.

How about a compromise of a better system on it. Why not random 3-4 days instead of what is seemingly random 0-3 days. I mean I've gotten the message literally the same day twice. 

I can see the reasoning behind it making someone come off of deed after a little thought. Perhaps if you're camping someone and expecting them to leave or something like that.

come off deed

Edited by Soil

Im both, i see the point of it but it doesnt really make any difference, mostly an annoying feuture.

I'd be up for it if they also added something where ppl that champ up and then dont play gets removed as champs after a certain time if they dont log in and go to enemy influence. Instead of just hogging a champ spot for their own or other kingdoms.

Edited by Meep

4 hours ago, Orlaz said:

well, ideally it makes sense that it tries to do that, but really it doesn't

It affects casting only I think?  And without points you can't enchant anyway, so you're not really going to be much help other than casting nolo or something and even if you have the energy or whatever we have priests that do this and don't require weird things.  If someone wants to take up a champ slot, they don't have to do anything at all

But now think about this.  After a long time Rome just capped back a battlecamp that is like a 20 second ride from MR deeds.  MR could just not cap it back and safely gain champ energy stuffs back to do their daily chore np, is this encouraging much of anything?

Edit:  also forgot, pretty sure you don't even need enemy influence, you can just go to your own home server then sail back and iirc it removed the energy debuff

Edited by MrGARY

Yolo.

Up to a week delay inbetween messages and only way to get rid of it is to trigger hostile deeds with 5+ population or starter deeds on Elevation.

1 day per minute spent there.

Lets see how many champions of the gods we truly have.

Edited by Zekezor

I'd rather see a universal skill gain & skill decay mechanic on epic where if you don't cap a hota pillar, kill an enemy or die from an enemy within a month, their skills will slowly decay if they have premium & their skillgain will be reduced aswell, cap each unique enemy per half-year or something and you can't really abuse it with alts unless you put in some heavy effort with cash and logistics

Edited by wazwekungzunshiet