Sign in to follow this  
Kabill

Remove HotS taming Nerf

I have a feeling they wanna filter out BL kingdoms out of the game, there is literally zero effort put in BL kingdoms for more then over a year now. Only nerf after nerf, and these simple fixes as mentioned in the OP aren't even looked at. Libila priests are also beyond useless now for quite some time.

I think soon, BL will be no more.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, LorenaMontana said:

I have a feeling they wanna filter out BL kingdoms out of the game, there is literally zero effort put in BL kingdoms for more then over a year now. Only nerf after nerf, and these simple fixes as mentioned in the OP aren't even looked at. Libila priests are also beyond useless now for quite some time.

They definitely make it feel that way.

• Like 1

hello please delve 5 seconds into the code and fix thanks please thank you. don't worry hots will still be deficient in many other areas thanks

On 3/4/2017 at 2:26 PM, LorenaMontana said:

bump +1

Heh... its been far more than a year since BL has been a mere shade of its former self. Far more than a year since any real kind of buff or gameplay thats particularly unique to the faction. Just nerf after nerf after nerf.

Though personally I have always placed any blame on the more toxic elements of the playerbase, which render devs leery of creating anything particularly interesting since such is bound to have issues, and hence outraged screaming.

Certainly been far more than a year since BL has been able to exert much ingame; though, player community issues are hardly something than can be easily patched.

12 hours ago, Klaa said:

Heh... its been far more than a year since BL has been a mere shade of its former self. Far more than a year since any real kind of buff or gameplay thats particularly unique to the faction. Just nerf after nerf after nerf.

Even klaa gets it +1

9 hours ago, gurn said:

Even klaa gets it +1

Was one of the first to experience it years ago, so been "getting it" into various orifices before most of you whippersnappers. :P

The ceaseless nerfs was one of the primary drivers of why I and other BL at the time went to MR when it was added. An excuse to go WL without having to sully ourselves with JK. :P

Edited by Klaa

+1

Failed taming a pig last night twice in a row after taming a horse.  Really?  Only on Chaos.....

Hope it's part of that PvP rework (better be an overhaul).

Edited by nicedreams

bump

please remove the nerf, doesnt make sense :/

• Like 1

Bumping this again as there seems to be some interest in addressing pvp issues.

Currently HOTS based kingdoms have a 20 point penalty when it comes to taming, I don't remember exactly what 20 means, i think the animal taming difficulty is +20. So taming an Aged or older hell horse is a bit of a struggle even at 70 taming

I'm not BL anymore but I can definitely get behind this. 
Is there a good reason for the nerf anymore?

Bump because Blacklight needs Hellhorses too

• Like 1