Sign in to follow this  
Larwin

Alone and desolate

I have 3 silver in my bank I would like to move from chaos to independance. A few years ago the servers were switched to what they are now. for some reason I was placed on chaos server. Im a crafter not a fighter. I played wurm because I love all the crafting. I dont know why they put me on chaos. I did leather working to over 70 and I did a lot of terraforming and carpentry to 50 skill or so. I might join a village for a short time but I really like building up my own place if possible. I really just want to craft not participate in pvp. I do a little combat as needed but thats not my focus. if 3s is not enough I will make payments on a boat or buy some silver and pay. my gaming budget is around 20 a month. i buy a row boat for a few silver if it can be brought to me. I havent priced boats yet. sailboat be better if thats doable.

i know how to survive on wurm just was hoping someone would be kind. I cover any expenses the next few weeks or I just grind my way out of here. Thanks :) 

i have a crude knife and mallet so far just need to make a regular carving knife then make a boat i guess.

i cant plot course unless in a boat i thought?

what way do i swim?

just to any boarder or what?

the maps dont say anything

Larwin, I am new myself, but I am willing to help you. I am in Xanadu however, not Independence. What are your playtimes?

I have a sailboat I can sell you. I can pick you up and bring you to Xanadu where I am, and from there you can take one of my boats to keep. I'll charge you boat plus for the trip. I sell sailboats for 1s and rowboats for 45c. We can come to an agreement on the pickup.

i started swimming already might be half way. i might still buy a sailboat if im going to need one again. it might be to hard to find me at this time.

im not new i played years ago before all these servers were here just havent had the time to play as much as I want

i might join a village for a while but eventually short time or long time i want to build my own place

I can send some of my noob accounts to pick you up, for free. with 3s and some foraging you can gather enough to start your own place.

as far as i can tell i should be in deliverence by morning time. i going try get to a town there.

I need keep going east when my stamina comes back.

thanks guys for offers I see who is here when i get across the server boundry. i just not sure where i want to make my home eventually. lots of possibilities far as i can see.

anyone know the approx duration of travel swimming lol.

Edited by Larwin

I will be on after work, that is in some 6 hours from this moment, i reside on SE part of Deli, but i could come pick you up where needed. If you need a place to stay for a while i can provide housing, foods and a bed, as well as some basic tools. Let me know if you need pickup, drop me a pm in here, and i can contact you when im ingame. Chars name Karidwen.

• Like 1

Chase up Karidwen. (scroll up)
I'm not near my knarr and won't be for a few hours but i'le keep my eye out for u when i am. 
Karidwen is your best bet so far.
I see you're not online at the moment, probably regaining stam offline.
but just to be sure, is your character name Larwin?

yeah im slowly sailing i dont have work today cause the snow so if i dont make it deli soon i should get there by noon i think.

i think i got turned around mabe going towards land i dont have a compass. i thought maybe i was seeing land on other side but not sure. so i might need meet someone at landing cause hard to tell wich direction im facing.

im at landing now.

Edited by Larwin

Hey guy... I have a deed that I have ignored for a while that you can work.out of for as long as you want in SE Xan (border of O/P 23)... not far from there are a couple locations where I have had deeds at one time or another... one in particular I have thought was a nice spot on the water with a mountain valley behind.  I would be glad to show them to you so you can consider them when you are ready for your own spot. You are welcome to help build the deed up to just use it as a place to hang out for a while... either way works for me :)

It sounds like it has been a good long while since you were in Wurm if you ended up on Chaos without knowing how you got there.  I know that when the home servers were closed and Freedom server opened, if you didn't move to Freedom you were transferred to Wild (Chaos now) when the Home servers ended.

Good luck and welcome back!