Sign in to follow this  
Sila

santa gift 2017

A Sleep Potion. When under its influence you can accomplish tasks for one hour unattended. Reusable the next day. The cost is character death with accompanied skill loss and the inability to play the next day. Then the following day you have to wait another day.

=Ayes=

Well then ...Id like a  favor powered  boat and car that holds 10,000 chopped veggies and does 60KPH..  Also has portable altars to all stuffs in games mounted in the frame.. Dual wagon wheels on 6 axle's and a dump truck like bed that holds 20 large crates.   Boat has a large whistle and a harpoon on it for hunting whales and sharks.

I mean why not..

this years christmas gift should be something related to 1.3 and current events in wurm, so a fountain pen!  with this beautiful classic item, we can write an infinite amount of recipes, because it's magical

everyone will love their fountain pens and hold onto them for years to come. fountain pens are great

• Like 10

3 hours ago, MrGARY said:

this years christmas gift should be something related to 1.3 and current events in wurm, so a fountain pan!  with this beautiful classic item, we can hold an infinite amount of recipes, because it's magical

everyone will love their fountain pans and hold onto them for years to come. fountain pans are great

Fountain Penicillin! Comes in a yellow bottle of similar design to that monthly reward thingy but with a syringe top for dispensing accurate quantities. Two drops injected into any fountain will transform the water into a preventative of any wounds in combat as long as no further liquid is ingested. Three drops injected will immediately kill any hapless person who drinks from it.

The transformed water is undetectable in its beneficial or harmful effects unless activated upon a weapon and used in combatting *young* hellhounds to test the results. If they transform into elite champion venerables and kill you then you will know that the water is safe to drink. If you somehow survive the experience then avoid drinking from this Fountain Penicillin contaminated fountain.

=Ayes=

19 hours ago, Ostentatio said:

Gimme a donut.

Technically we have the ingredients in game to make those ;p

For me, i'd like a mirror. I like the idea of making my character look a lil older every couple of years ( was able to add a grey beard right before the change to them )

The You Ewe. A tiny Gnome sized Ewe companion which only functions when placed upon the ground next to them. When activated bleats out: "Hey You!"

Sometimes it may randomly bleat out: "Hey You Ewe too!" Then you will immediately be transported into the Ewe becoming one too. When this happens you (Ewe) too will unfortunately be frozen in that status for 24 hours. Functions as a more substantial lag substitute per risk/reward.

=Ayes=

• Like 1

a pony pls

Edited by Niki

@Ayes can you share whatever party favours you are indulging in with me please.... pretty please???

• Like 1

Mister Ed. A horse replica enclosed in a gift box. When renamed with your favorite horse name (even a deceased one) and hit *Send*, out pops an exact miniature replica of that same horse. When *planted* within a house you own you may then click it and press the *Talk* option. Immediately you will then enter a trance like state in which you may ask one question to your horse about one of the many unresolved mysteries of Wurm. An enlightening conversation will then ensue which only you can hear. This option is only useable once per day but after 1 year of conversations with your *Talking* horse, you will be much wiser in the ways of Wurm.

You may also choose to proudly display your miniature replica named horse to others by *planting* it somewhere on your deed, preferably *close* to its counterparts favorite grazing spot. Any visitor to your deed may then click it and choose the *Talk* option. Your horse will then respond with a wiggle of its ears, a shake of its head, a neigh and say: "You can't talk to a horse, you fool!" Of course!

Spoiler

~~*A horse is a horse, of course, of course, And no one can talk to a horse of course That is, of course, unless the horse is the famous Mister Ed.*~~

Happy Trails

=Ayes=

On 12/19/2016 at 4:02 PM, Retrograde said:

No.

Scrooge.

I just would like to see a wild bee hive spawn somewhere within a league of my deed once spring pops. Just one. (haven't seen one yet).

I dunno, but since I try to live in the present I will focus on this years gift for now.

1 hour ago, Ayes said:

Mister Ed. A horse replica enclosed in a gift box. When renamed with your favorite horse name (even a deceased one) and hit *Send*, out pops an exact miniature replica...

Reveal hidden contents

~~*A horse is a horse, of course, of course, And no one can talk to a horse of course That is, of course, unless the horse is the famous Mister Ed.*~~

Happy Trails

=Ayes=

Yaaaas...Taxidermy as a skill.  I think instead of trinkets and much maligned baubles each year, we should introduce a new skill or skill set based on a user poll in the months approaching the holiday. IMHO etc etc.