Sign in to follow this  
Matholameu

Split Freedom & Epic Suggestions

Not trying to cause any fuss and this is no disrespect to the Epic crowd. 
But, I think it would be nice if the Freedom and Epic suggestions could be separated. 
The Epic suggestions don't affect me at all but they do clutter my notifications. xP

Just a thought. 

• Like 1

Then you still need to leave main suggestions couse MOST of them would affect both clusters.

8 hours ago, Wilczan said:

Then you still need to leave main suggestions couse MOST of them would affect both clusters.

Respectfully I think most changes tend to be separate. But I could be wrong. xP

My suggestion is quite the opposite of a split in terms of accounts. But in terms of code yes they can be split.

Epic and freedom should have the exact same skills in terms of leveling the only difference is epic would make use of its own skill curves and timer curves and split in code in terms of like not needing 6 accounts to do a sermon to reset pray timer and much much more. 

Having the same base skill tree level a

Wise without the curves means you now are able to merge the 2 clusters in terms of transferring toon ability but not items just toon and skills intact. This would allow both clusters to be able to make the best of wurm as a whole and not be restricted from what the other cluster has to offer. 

For coding reasons i believe epic is somewhat more or less already separated? Perhaps not fully bit it does have many differences to what feeedom has. But this could be taken 1 step further. Without the skills merger though I don't see any changes to epic making much of a difference sadly. It might see a small influx but on an overall picture it would not so as much as it could potentially had freedomers have the ability to take their skills over there and visa versa.