Sign in to follow this  
Traveler777

Sealed Barrels mailed not showing contents...

I recently ordered a small barrel that the player was charging me for filled with sheep milk. I agreed to the price of 50 copper and waited. When it showed up in the mail I saw the low ql barrel (9) the wood type and nothing else. I waited and if any contents still did not show. I do not know the player and they logged off right after they shipped, this  made me hesitant to purchase and on top of that they might have been new because that added that 1copper extra to the price because I’m guessing they didn't want to be shorted that on their end...or did they know?. Anyway, I had a friend mail me a similar set up and sure enough ...the same thing, close ql and same goat milk and no contents tag. I purchase paid for my friends shipment and then is listed the contents in the mailbox after it was paid. Could someone check into this? I am still hesitant on the first delivery. Thank you.

I tried this and I can see the contents of the barrel in the mail.  One tip that people often overlook - stretch your mail screen wider.  I believe the default size cuts off the column that says NAME and starts with the column that says QL.

Under NAME you should see the small barrel with a + sign in front.  If you click on the + it will expand to show you the contents.

If this is not working for you, let me know your in game name and server (you can send it via forum PM to me if you prefer) and we'll see if there is an issue with your shipment.