Sign in to follow this  
monsterix

[Fixed] Recipe doesnt work

Following recipe doesnt work:

Spoiler

Pie dish, applesauce+mashed potato+cheese+boiled egg+ ground cumin+chopped parsley+chopped fillet of pike=[13:08:03] The items inside do not make any known recipe.

before  fish fillet [13:09:56] Have you tried adding a chopped fish fillet?

Oh, good, someone posted this. I faced same problem during weekend with exact same recipe.

I tried chopped fillets of 4 different fish, no luck. When there is no chopped fillet inside the container, it asks for chopped fish fillet. When you add it, then getting message, that "do not make any known recipe."

I got a similar bug with pie dish.

Spoiler

Applesauce + Pastry (I put in oat pastry)+ cheese + '[18:36:54] Have you tried adding a chopped fish fillet?'

I tried multiple different chopped fish fillets of various fish. None worked. I'm guessing it wants a very specific chopped fish fillet, and probably something from one of the special fishing tiles.

Same problem, slightly different ingredients...

Spoiler

Started with Applesauce in a pie dish

[17:05:31] Have you tried adding a cheese?

-added a Cheese (used cheese from cow milk)

[17:05:44] Have you tried adding a pastry?

-added a Pastry (used wheat)

[17:08:20] Have you tried adding a ground cumin?

-added a Ground Cumin

[17:10:06] Have you tried adding a boiled egg?

-added a Boiled egg

[17:14:59] Have you tried adding a chopped fish fillet?

-Tried 3 different chopped fish fillets, also tried unchopped

[17:16:16] The items inside do not make any known recipe.

Ive had problems with recipes also asking for chopped fish fillet. Seems we found the culprit...

I came across this and wondered if it was actually the apple sauce that is the issue? I'm no cook or anything but apple sauce seems out of place and being counted as a white sauce until the last minute maybe? I didn't have the time or patience to try subbing it at the time though.

There are a few items with issues in this recipe which will be addressed in an upcoming patch.  You can pull your hair out and keep trying or can wait for the patch to see if Lore is a bit more friendly.