Sign in to follow this  
KrojinKin

WTS/PC WorldTender

Here you go! 

I need a price check and I'm going to sell this account or trade for a crafting account

https://www.niarja.com/skill_compare/World 

Click this link to go to his skill dump

Great channeling and fighting skills and the shield bashing is epic :P Good luck getting your shield bash up this high unless things change.

Path: Insanity

God: Nathan

Warnings: None

Look at that long bow skill :P Be in full plate and still hit 90% of the time.

Come and enjoy this battle priest in training.

With the new patch he has SOTG not 30% yet but with 68.9X Meditation your nearly there.

That's a low ball offer imo, got a standing offer just making sure I'm not being swindled.

Edited by KrojinKin

it's worth around 325e if you find a pvper or two who want it.

1 hour ago, KrojinKin said:

That's a low ball offer imo, got a standing offer just making sure I'm not being swindled.

I'm not sure he was offering you 200, but giving you an answer to your PC.  As a priest, you have decent channel, but not in the 300+ range.  No faith means someone has to grind that up, so deduct for that.  The mining, bow and shield are nice, but they don't add a lot for this build.  Farming is good to have with the new sacrificing of veggies for all, but most people have some decent farm already.  Being close to Sotg is probably your best selling point and you aren't quite there, but pretty close.

I don't think this is a 300+ account yet.  It will be if you finish Sotg and hit 70 faith again.  If I were in the market, I'd offer 250.

Considering what i had offered for  it nearly a month and a half ago I hope you hadn't paid more than 400e for this. 

275e Max.

Edited by Rudie

4 minutes ago, KrojinKin said:

Purchased it from Macadelic he should be on a 24/7 ass hole watch list :)

Wasnt this a mag priest with 100faith?  Think is account is 100% suited to be a mag.

• Like 2

This account has been mag priest since god knows when it was 100 faith this guy depriested it. 

• Like 1

Yeah  sorry dude you got ripped off bad. Hope you find someone to buy it but don't expect  to make money back :/

Either way if this accounts being sold it will be 300usd, if interested pm me. It may take me 1-3days based on my availability.

3 hours ago, KrojinKin said:

Purchased it from Macadelic he should be on a 24/7 ass hole watch list :)

###### watch list! Lol, wow. I didn't force you to buy the account. You paid what the account was worth. If it makes you feel any better, I had two other 450e offers, which is only 50e less than you paid (550 USD). The funniest part is that one of the offers was from Rudie. Lol.

Well I was hoping you'd negotiate on it lol.

450? (e)

Edited by Macadelic

12 minutes ago, KrojinKin said:

Haha yea but I repriested so I can't get what I paid for it.

This may be true, but I didn't make you do that either. Still not sure how I'm the ###### here.

Mac has a good reputation.  Accounts are worth whatever someone is willing to pay.  I'll gladly do more business with Mac any time, if I like the terms of the deal.

• Like 1