Wulfrock

Mystic Highlands Roleplay 1x 1x 4090x4096

187 posts in this topic

Hello all. I have not spoken for a while, so decided now is a good time. :) I have been part of Mystic Highlands for about 7 months now. Like everywhere, we have our ups and our downs, but overall this is a great server and a wonderful community. Valiance and Kaylie put in a lot of time, effort and money to give everyone somewhere to enjoy the game. If you have not visited yet, come give us a try. Do make sure to read our rules before you name your character. It will save future heartache.  Rules here: https://mystichighlands.com/rules/   Thanks. Look forward to seeing you in the game.

Winter is coming to Mystic Highlands, so it is best time to join now. Your first winter you will spend under noob protection and next winter you will enjoy frostbites and other winter pleasures already well prepared. :D

Mystic Highlands has released yet another update to the server and it is full of interesting surprises for the folk that play here.  The community is friendly and helpful and the decisions made to promote an immersive gameplay have a lot of thought behind them.  I highly recommend this server for anyone looking for a nice quiet home to spend some free time.  If I could summon up my experience on the Highlands in one word - comfy!  

Thank you Valiance and Kaylie and the rest of the Mod team!

The world of Mystic Highlands goes ever on and on, hop on, see if you enjoy yourself :)

Valiance and Kaylie

I have only played for a few days paralell to WO now, but I have interacted with more people in person than in two years of Xanadu...

Everyone is very friendly and helpful, especially towards new players. Roleplaying in local has worked fine so far, too. Winter is coming in a few hours and I am really curious what that will be like with the mod :D

1 person likes this

There was a Fair near the starter town last night with fishing and archery competitions, a "Slay the beast" competition and much merrymaking. It was very nice to see so many people in one place! Thanks to Delilah for organizing it, to Blindmole for the free food and drinks and special props to Andreas for his well made market stall!

VQ68qgT.jpg

A strange wind is blowing across Mystic Highlands, leaving everyone feeling uneasy......

Lots of people have read with interest the April 1st comments from Enki. Anyone who is interested in enjoying a friendly server and seeing how winter works will be made most welcome. In addition to this, there will be a wine festival arranged for this weekend- weather permitting!

1 person likes this

The Wine Festival event sure should be fun !

See you there :)

Valiance and Kaylie.

Mystic Highlands is now running version 1.6.

See you there !

Valiance and Kaylie.

Another Winter is now over as the warm Spring sun warms folks up, the exploring and adventuring begins a new.

See you in Mystic Highlands.

Valiance and Kaylie.

Excellent event today at the Arena. It had RP, Lore, and lots of good combat. It was a lot of fun and as always, many thanks to Kaylie and Valiance for there efforts.

Greensteel

1 person likes this