Sign in to follow this  
Wulfrock

Mystic Highlands Roleplay 1x 1x 4090x4096

Thoroughly enjoying this server. Yes, it says RP in its description and if you stick to that in local chat, everything is fine.

While skill gains and actions can seem slow to some people (1X,1X), they make the success of producing something even more special. 

The lore and background story along with current events, all play a part in what makes the server great.

There are four server made dungeons already in use that expand on the theme of Wurm with hopefully more to come!

Still loads of space to be explored and settled so why not have a look and see if you can become part of the Story of MysticHighlands.

Anthor

Great Goblin Leader event this weekend.

Thanks to Machutan for arranging and all that turned out.

Valiance and Kaylie.

Edited by Wulfrock

Done my first dungeon on this server.

Its a great thing to do and i see there are a lot of other things to do.

Somebody posted something about it on their servers, enjoy

You all know the little graveyard close to Safehold.
I heard some stories about it that will chill you to the bone.

Also found a little poem that was behind a letter from a Sir Harold.
In the letter he said he was touched by the dead.

The sun will never rise again
Never to fill the hearts of men
This dark light fills my eyes
And slowly, all hope dies

This old home is my prison
I wish I would listen
The day will enter here
All that remains is fear

The dead begin to rise
But that is not to my surprise
For soon, I will be one of those
Who fill people with holes

Be carefull when you go there and dont be touched by the dead.

Enjoying the server, fully, playing on 1x is always more interesting than faster modes, but it's definately worth it, if you enjoy a challenge, especially for new people to the game, I reckon, as it gives a much more lethal and proud experience.

as others have commented, it is RP in local, but other than that, it's a fairly relaxed and free server, with weekly events for enjoyment and the chance at making some silver, hehe

Edited by Thorgrim
  • Like 1

Mystic Highlands has just had another very popular auction event.

We have a thriving population- usually over 40 players- and twenty of these entered a lot to be sold at our auction house. By the end of the evening over 79 silver had been earned or spent and the road was busy with carts and wagons taking goods to their new homes.

On the way back N, I passed a rowdy celebratory party taking place in the Drunken Rat- a well-known public house- with games, good food and of course plenty of drink.

The strength of the server are the citizens but thanks must be given to Valiance and Kaylie who are tireless in their efforts to make these lands a place that can encourage new settlers.

Words are easy to write but if anyone wants to take part in a wonderful adventure with friendly people, pay Mystic Highlands a visit. The odds are you will stay for more than a while!

More information (background, simple rules and events....) here: https://mystichighlands.com/

Yesterday was a great day in the history of Mystical Highlands. Twenty-six citizens of the realm banded together and went forth and slayed the white dragon that had been terrorizing the realm for the passed few weeks-some new and some veteran citizens-all played a part. Afterwards there was an auction of the spoils-such things as the skull and body as well as butchered meat and entrails. The money gained in the auction was all then equally divided among the brave citizens that threw down the fell beast. This is just a part of the rich history of the realm, there have been and will continue to be organized hunts as other beasts threaten the realm-a troll king will soon be dealt with-as well as other events such as archery tournaments, auctions in which citizens bring forth their various wares for auction, to name just a few. Come visit the friendly and helpful  realm of the Mystic Highlands and play your part in the ongoing history here.

Edited by duskwind

Oh, I am so annoyed that I missed this event. I have never managed to get to a unique kill on Mystic Highlands. It is most pleasing to read that no matter if the citizen was brand new or a veteran, they all received an equal share of the goodies. This is how it has always been in this kingdom and hopefully how it will always be.

We have had a steady supply of new players during these warm summer weeks and although we have lost some older-established citizens the population remains over 40 for peak times- and often a lot more.

It may be summer in real-life, however, on Mystic Highlands the winter has just begun with all the trials and tribulations that this brings. I know that there will be at least one person huddled around a forge hoping to stay warm but also perhaps produce a rare chain jacket!

To any potential players, give Mystic Highlands a try. We are long-established but always forward-looking. There are places where new players can learn in the protection of towns and villages but we also have huge areas of land waiting to be moulded into whatever pleases you. The opportunities are endless.

See you there.

Mystic Highlands is running patch 1.7 live. Enjoy.

See you in Mystic Highlands !

Valiance and Kaylie.

Winter has faded and spring has arrived in Mystic Highlands. The citizens all rejoice as they step outside into the warmer air. Time for planting and celebrating the birth of new life once again. What will this year bring? Well, for that you will have to come and visit us. Look forward to seeing you soon. :)

Sunday 22nd July at 7pm BST , Mystic Highlands has one of their famous Auctions, do not be late !

Valiance and Kaylie.

Some great bargains at the Auction today, just one of the many events that are held here.

If you're looking for a server with a strong community then look no further than Mystic Highlands.

In an hour's time we're having a very small server event, which will be streamed via Valiance's twitch:

The goal of the event is to mine out a 10k+ copper vein in the Community Tunnel near Safehold.

Edited by Rauthr

Winter is coming to an end on Mystic Highlands, perfect time to start your life here with the best community I have seen in any game yet.

We have events nearly every week which brings the community together for some fun and a bit of roleplay.

Have been here myself for around 3-4 months and look forward each week for the next event.

Mystic Highlands has just completed another of its fabulous auction events. There were 18 lots up for sale. Newer players were successful in their trades as well as the well-established artisans.

Several rare and supreme tools / weapons went for well over 6s- more than enough to establish and keep a deed going.

On my way back to my deed I could see new players establishing their own place but we still have many areas still available even along the coast.

We have a friendly player-base who will help anyone who needs advice. We have two server owners (Valiance and Kaylie) who not only put huge amounts of effort into these events but are online every single day- I should know because I am too :)

If you want to play on a well-run, inspirational, innovative, friendly server then give us a go. We would love to see you there!

Another great event tonight on mystic Highlands, Dragonpath raceway.

Brilliant turnout and awesome Event planners, Valiance and Kaylie.

Thanks again for a great event, look forward to the next

Another great event on Mystic Highlands. The Dragonpath Raceway is a thrilling race to beat your fellow competitors. Climb the hills, avoid the random teleports, swim with the sharks! A great time was had by all. Valiance and Kaylie put a lot of effort into the server and the events. We could not ask for better GM's or a better server. Our community is awesome!

Mystic Highlands is a 1x 1x server being kept true to the Wurm Online experience, with the added advantage of weekly events (just had a Dragonpath Raceway event which is awesome).

The server is run by two amazing people Valiance and Kaylie who strive to make an enjoyable home for the great community that play on here.

I just started on this server a couple of days ago but I'm having fun so far. The people seem nice & it's rather fun being a noob again without crazy easy skill gains like every other WU server I've played on. 

I played Wurm Online for over 8 years, and tried many very good Wurm Unlimited servers, but I have finally found a home with Mystic Highlands.  Great community, amazing events, great feeling of accomplishment - whether when a new skill advances through hard, honest work, or when you are able to fill your coffers through your hunts or sales.

If you enjoyed the Puzzle King's great labyrinth on Wurm Online as I have, come and join us on a server with several dungeons, races, arenas, auctions and leaders who have the same sense of adventure and ingenuity.

• Like 1

Another great event at Mystic Highlands is under the belt :)   Tonight was the Archery tournament, with a great turnout and great prizes (1st place for me :) ).

Stop by Mystic Highlands and try it out, the server is great but the community will keep you here.

Mystic Highlands is now running 1.8.0.3

Please Enjoy.

See you in The Highlands !

Valiance and Kaylie

• Like 1

Another winter gone.  another spring full of big plans and great ideas.     loving 1.8 as well.         thanks for the best server Val and Kaylie

We managed to defend Safehold, but at the loss of the King, he gave his life for the people. A sad day at Mystic Highlands but there will be vengeance.

Alas, the King is dead. He died giving his life for his land and his loyal subjects.

Last night the populace turned out in large numbers in an attempt to find 'The Navel of the World'. This wondrous place, never before seen by anyone will allow our Princess to be anointed Queen according to our ancient texts.

After a journey lasting several real-life hours and many dangers the magical place was found. We have only a short time to create a citizens deed suitable for the coronation of our new Queen. It has to be worthy of royalty and fully connected to allow as many of her subjects to witness this joyous day.

If anyone would like to help in this task and perhaps create a life for themselves on Mystic Highlands, they will be made most welcome.

- as usual, many thanks to Lord Valiance and Lady Kaylie (and other citizens too numerous to mention) for all of their hard work to create a land that has purpose, is developing a real history, gives much enjoyment to all and of course poses many hardships.

With the Halloween event over winter looms right around the corner.

Are you prepared ?

Valiance and Kaylie.