Sign in to follow this  
Wulfrock

Mystic Highlands Roleplay 1x 1x 4090x4096

Hello all. I have not spoken for a while, so decided now is a good time. :) I have been part of Mystic Highlands for about 7 months now. Like everywhere, we have our ups and our downs, but overall this is a great server and a wonderful community. Valiance and Kaylie put in a lot of time, effort and money to give everyone somewhere to enjoy the game. If you have not visited yet, come give us a try. Do make sure to read our rules before you name your character. It will save future heartache.  Rules here: https://mystichighlands.com/rules/   Thanks. Look forward to seeing you in the game.

Winter is coming to Mystic Highlands, so it is best time to join now. Your first winter you will spend under noob protection and next winter you will enjoy frostbites and other winter pleasures already well prepared. :D

Mystic Highlands has released yet another update to the server and it is full of interesting surprises for the folk that play here.  The community is friendly and helpful and the decisions made to promote an immersive gameplay have a lot of thought behind them.  I highly recommend this server for anyone looking for a nice quiet home to spend some free time.  If I could summon up my experience on the Highlands in one word - comfy!  

Thank you Valiance and Kaylie and the rest of the Mod team!

The world of Mystic Highlands goes ever on and on, hop on, see if you enjoy yourself :)

Valiance and Kaylie

I have only played for a few days paralell to WO now, but I have interacted with more people in person than in two years of Xanadu...

Everyone is very friendly and helpful, especially towards new players. Roleplaying in local has worked fine so far, too. Winter is coming in a few hours and I am really curious what that will be like with the mod :D

• Like 1

There was a Fair near the starter town last night with fishing and archery competitions, a "Slay the beast" competition and much merrymaking. It was very nice to see so many people in one place! Thanks to Delilah for organizing it, to Blindmole for the free food and drinks and special props to Andreas for his well made market stall!

VQ68qgT.jpg

• Like 1

A strange wind is blowing across Mystic Highlands, leaving everyone feeling uneasy......

Lots of people have read with interest the April 1st comments from Enki. Anyone who is interested in enjoying a friendly server and seeing how winter works will be made most welcome. In addition to this, there will be a wine festival arranged for this weekend- weather permitting!

• Like 1

The Wine Festival event sure should be fun !

See you there :)

Valiance and Kaylie.

Mystic Highlands is now running version 1.6.

See you there !

Valiance and Kaylie.

Another Winter is now over as the warm Spring sun warms folks up, the exploring and adventuring begins a new.

See you in Mystic Highlands.

Valiance and Kaylie.

Excellent event today at the Arena. It had RP, Lore, and lots of good combat. It was a lot of fun and as always, many thanks to Kaylie and Valiance for there efforts.

Greensteel

• Like 1

Mystic Highlands has just had another really awesome server update !

See you there

Valiance and Kaylie

My home away from home.    Love this server and the people

Very well run server and the friendliest people you could ever meet :)

Just attended my first event which was super fun.

Highly Recommended.

Mystic Highlands is now running patch 1.6.3.2.

See you in Mystic Highlands, lots happening all the time !

Valiance and Kaylie

Valiance and Kaylie are passionate about this server they run. They put so much work in it needs to be seen to be believed.

Come see for yourselves :) 

Mystic Highlands has just opened its 4th Dungeon !

Come read our Genesis, Legend and Lore, see how the server is unfolding.

Hope to see you in the Highlands soon.

Valiance and Kaylie.

I've played on a lot of servers and Mystic is the most stable and simple. It has a friendly and active community and a handful of exclusive mods that make it stand out among the crowd. The events hosted are fun and the dungeons and event zones are beautifully put together.

The best part about the server is that it's always growing.

• Like 1

The people of the land are still looking for this elusive Goblin that is supposed to have the secret to help the King. The reports are that the King is getting weaker as time goes on. 

Will the Goblin be found in time?

Will it have the secret?

Will the community project ever be finished?

This and other answers can only be found by joining the server and playing your part.

The economy is working well on Mystic Highlands- in the auction tonight Black Dragon blood went for over 13s and an 80q 2-handed silver sword with BOTD went for 8s. Winter is almost upon us but lots of opportunities for all when spring arrives.

Many thanks to Valiance and Kaylie for all their hard work behind the scenes.

Thanks for the kind words everyone :)

See you on Mystic Highlands !

Another Winter is over on Mystic Highlands, as the warmth of Spring melts the snows many creatures come out of hibernation, the wolves and bears have stopped attacking the settlements in search of food now that they can hunt lesser prey to satiate their hunger.

With the snows gone and the vibrant green grass emerging so the inhabitants of Mystic Highlands slowly start to get back to normal life.

What adventures are to be found on Mystic Highlands between now and next Winter ? Come see for yourself !

Valiance and Kaylie

There are a lot of good things that I can tell about this server: from the friendly community full of nice people always ready to help newcomers to orientate, to the various and very interesting events that always add new fuel to the already plenty RP occasions.

Worth to mention the Lore that was added to Mystic Highlands to give us an even better understanding of the land we're joyfully living in everyday. (Thank you Spolmit for your wonderful writing talent!)

And thank you also to Valiance and Kaylie for all your efforts on keeping up this magical place.

The cheese is also very tasty in this realm. (don't ask me why i'm saying that but i must say it!).

Dust off your bows for the Archery Tournament.

Not expecting too much from myself, but will be there for the fun :)

See you all there.