Sign in to follow this  
Wulfrock

Mystic Highlands Roleplay 1x 1x 4090x4096

ive been playing here a few weeks now...great community, lots of active players and a healthy economy.

looking forward to my second winter in mystic highlands ;) 

Mermaid Tail Bridge Community Project Completed!!

Check out the new video of the recently completed Mermaid Tail Community Bridge project on the BEST Wurm Unlimited Server - Mystic Highlands.

Awesome work everyone involved with the bridge ! Makes access to Griffinwald so much easier now.

Nice video Calaway :)

Valiance and Kaylie.

I wanted to drop into this thread as I recently started out on this server with 3 very old WO players that i was still in contact with on Steam.  It has been just like starting WO for the first time, a real challenge, and I am loving it.  If you miss that day one feeling from WO, definitely worth giving this server a try.

I tried Mystic Highlands just now. I was dying of cold (nice addition) and trying to make a campfire when I got this message: "Gmwulfrock has paralyzed you!"

I saw a warning in Freedom chat about inappropriate names, so I asked in CA Help if my name was inappropriate, but got no answer.

The name I picked was Starveling, the surname of a character in A Midsummer Night's Dream. Too modern?

Hello Palgolak :)

Yes we do paralyze players with inappropriate names, we have had a huge influx of new players on the server recently, and we do have naming rules due to it being a roleplay server, as you said yourself, Starveling is a surname.

I am sorry no one answered you in CA Help, but as you said, you saw the message in Freedom, as a new player, new player buffs are given for the first 24 hours in game, but on occassion they bug and are not granted on first login, so if you log out, then in again after 60 seconds have expired, you will get new player buffs and be immune to the cold.

You are more than welcome to try again with another name, if you prefer not to then we do wish you all the best in Wurm Unlimited :)

Valiance and Kaylie.

Poor old Starveling. Penniless, hungry, half-dead from frostbite, struggling to coax a pathetic flame from some kindling - and the local baron paralyzes him because he has the wrong kind of name.

Feudalism, typical.

• Like 1

Mystic Highlands is now featuring their Halloween event!  Visit the Safehold Cemetary to discover the secrets of the Pumpkin King and join other highlanders for gifts and fellowship.

This server has been great fun and with a strictly enforced rp local chat, the immersion has been fantastic.  My opinion is that this is a warm (now that winter is over!) and friendly place to call home.  Thank you Valiance and Kaylie for a fantastic experience!

I apologized for the horse and I said I was sorry about remembering kreigstad yet you still ban me for no good reason. There is not even a rule against what I said. Put this behind us and unban me.

Edited by Baratheon2513

you didnt respect the rules, lied about a cm and just wont stop arguing with our admin even after he unbanned you...i guess in your mind you are always right and only others make mistakes...have fun somewhere else ;) 

4 minutes ago, Pyro said:

you didnt respect the rules, lied about a cm and just wont stop arguing with our admin even after he unbanned you...i guess in your mind you are always right and only others make mistakes...have fun somewhere else ;) 

I stopped arguing and I said I probably just exaggerated in my head what I said about kreigstad which wasn't even bad to begin with. Just put this behind us and unban me

I apologized for everything and just tried to play some wurm but even after leaving a good review (4/5) you said that was not good enough so I offered to change it again.

Edited by Baratheon2513

Baratheon, sorry you are upset, but we want people in our community that do not stir up drama. Even though you apologized, you are careless with your words and are willing to malign a person's name without being sure. I am sure you can find a server where you will fit in just fine, Mystic Highlands is not that server.

2 minutes ago, Delilah said:

Baratheon, sorry you are upset, but we want people in our community that do not stir up drama. Even though you apologized, you are careless with your words and are willing to malign a person's name without being sure. I am sure you can find a server where you will fit in just fine, Mystic Highlands is not that server.

I never tried to defame a CM I said I was sorry and that it probably wasnt even him when i first said it. I gave you guys a good review and I gave a sincere apology. I put time into the community and they were kind to me up until this point so once again i am sorry and let us just put this behind us and move on to start a new

Got my solo server just right, but got a hit of altism and decided to quickly check out Mystic Highlands ..... day 4 of my addiction ... please send help i can't log off......

Good community, having loads of fun, had a brush with the GM staff, they were fair and polite and it was my fault (yes i had read the rules, i just assumed and didn't double check).

I'm dying to give this server a try but... Don't have any money for Wurm Unlimited! Hopefully soon the day will come...

2 hours ago, Grendel43 said:

I'm dying to give this server a try but... Don't have any money for Wurm Unlimited! Hopefully soon the day will come...

Too bad you missed the $1 sale at Humble bundle last month :( It was almost like getting it for free. Maybe someone you know will have an extra key.

Edited by Brash_Endeavors

4 hours ago, Brash_Endeavors said:

Too bad you missed the $1 sale at Humble bundle last month :( It was almost like getting it for free. Maybe someone you know will have an extra key.

Just got the game actually, convinced someone to get it for me lol

Congratulations on getting the game Grendel43 !

Mystic Highlands is always open and always busy. You are very welcome here.

Valiance and Kaylie.

The old folks say that a bitter winter makes the spring more pleasant.  In the lands of Mystic Highlands, this is very much true and today spring blossomed with a lush and welcome green.  There has never been a better time to check out our home, join a settlement or stake a deed of your very own. 

Check out the Mystic Highlands forums for character back stories and settlement descriptions to get a taste of the great group of friends that await.

Winter is over, beautiful springtime with a lot of mobs coming out of hibernation ;).

This might be a perfect moment to join, a big update on the server is almost live, and christmas is real fun anyway. The servers GM's always have some nice surprises ready!

90 minutes until we open our Christmas Festivities ! Feel free to log in and join in the fun, this is also our 1 year anniversary celebration !

Cya on Mystic Highlands.

Valiance and Kaylie.

Happy Birthday Mystic Highlands- it has been my pleasure to have been there virtually from the start of the adventure.

The scale of the festivities is simply huge. The scene is from a winter wonderland with characters to explore, places to explore and even challenges. There is a manger scene with Magi there already. Seasonal coin can be gained that can be swapped for original gifts. There are food vendors giving tasty morsels and drink- got a really useful trait from one of mine!

One of the best parts is simply the opportunity to meet and talk to fellow citizens.

All this and Santa is still to arrive.

Much more information can be found here: https://forum.mystichighlands.com/viewtopic.php?f=27&p=353#p353

Hope to see some new citizens around during the celebrations.

Happy New Year everyone, we hope this is a wonderful year for all :)

Valiance and Kaylie.

Pretty great server. Very friendly and welcoming community. Lots of dungeons with puzzles, events and secrets.

In the few months I've spent playing this server I've laughed more than in the 7 or 8+ years I've spent playing WO, not to mention made more friends.

So yeah, I love this server and I hope it never goes away.