Sign in to follow this  
Wulfrock

Mystic Highlands Roleplay 1x 1x 4090x4096

Hey thanks a lot Belthize and Mave :)

We are very glad you are enjoying Mystic Highlands ! It will only get better :)

We have our most ambitious event to date this coming Sunday 19th February, will be a lot of fun !

Valiance and Kaylie.

Well after todays event it is me thanking you Valiance and Kaylie, it was a lot of fun.

Maybe my mind got a bit more twisted after all those turns but only time will tell. So I guess I will have to stick around for a long, long time now to make sure I did not left my sanity in there :)

Keep up this great work.

I have now been playing in the server for just under two weeks. I wanted to hold off on posting until I gave it a good run. I can now say that this server has been a treat. The server is very stable. The map design is quite nice and realistic. I ultimately joined for the RP. While not everyone is consistent, most people try. There is some non Rp chat in local from time to time, but nobody interferes if you are actively Rping.  I am really enjoying the skilling pace. 1x/1x is slow but very rewarding. The need for artisans helps keep the server together and dependent on each other. I'm still trying to develop my character while skilling the basics, but I hope to flesh him and dive into the lore of the server.

Note: I attended my first event last Sunday, and it was a blast! It was well organized despite there being like 35+ of us all participating.

I had expected to just fiddle around on Mystic and ultimately spend most of my time on Xanadu but I realized this morning I hadn't logged into Xanadu in weeks (I still carry 2 deeds and 3 prem players on WO and will continue simply because I want to continue to fund WO but how I spend my time is my business).

I'm still very much enjoying playing here.  Every weekend there's some form of community event.  Last weekend was a fishing contest which sadly I had to miss due to some RL demands.   The pace is slow, which I'm fine with. I like that I can't just wander around roflsmashing anything that gets in my way or throwing up a huge castle in a week.  Everything you have matters, and a 35QL pick with no casts is your best possession.

If you can only play a few hours a week and your goal is 'end game content' whatever that means this isn't a server for you, one of the 10x servers is a better fit but if you want to enjoy the journey as much or more than the destination Mystic is proving to be a fine server.

Edited by belthize

Great server, no easy ride here and I love it :)  People are friendly and the GMs are on spot on,

Very glad your all having fun, that makes us happy :)

Valiance and Kaylie.

Hello all :)

Just wanted to say that Mystic Highlands are now running update 1.3.

hope you all enjoy :)

Valiance and Kaylie.

Greetings all.

Wednesday evening we started our first large community projects, many people jumped in to help, great community effort, even though the project is going to take weeks to complete !

Sunday 12th March, we have our first Scavenger Hunt, it will be a lot of fun for sure as always, some good prizes available to those who finish 1st, 2nd and 3rd ! 

Valiance and Kaylie

I'm enjoying the server TONS, but is there anyone who can help me in the RP department..I'm not that good at it, but want to get better :)

Thank you kindly both :)

We have an archery tournament this Sunday 19th March !

Valiance and Kaylie.

Loving the server! The mountains look mesmerizing and the folks are very kind. Loving the rates too.

A wonderful server! I was looking for a suitable server for me and found it!

Cassio

Great server. This is an EU server and I'm in North America, but I still have zero lag on this server. I've tried many servers - none come close to this. Weekly events, carefully selected and tested mods - preserves the classic Wurm experience while having all the benefits of a privately run server.

This is a perfect server for those that want a no-drama, fun, and eventful server.  The hosted events are a blast and the community is top notch!

Mystic Highlands continues to develop and expand thanks to a tireless Valiance, Kaylie and team. We regularly have 30-50 players online. The community is strong and that is borne out by the excellent participation in the community tunnel that is being constructed in order to open up new areas of the server to all players. People are actively working together in a way that I have not often found elsewhere.

The events are well thought out and the one on Saturday involving an invasion from the Graveyard was outstanding despite there being many new tombs needed after the ambush.  Players were actively working together, some on lookout, some acting as tanks and the rest supporting one another the best they could. We had healers patching players up between the attacks which came from all sides but most of all- we had fun.

The server is tough and you do have to work hard in order to make some money for your deed but this is what makes Mystic Highlands special. It is quite brutal at the start, it is a challenge but it is also an experience not to be missed. If anyone wants to find out, you will be made most welcome. I hope to see you there :)

Hey all,

Thanks very much for all the kind words, means a lot to us that you folks are having fun on Mystic Highlands :)

Winter is coming ! 

Valiance and Kaylie.

Everyone seems to be coping well with the winter this year :)

Good stuff !

Soon over though !

Valiance and Kaylie.

Winter is over and Spring is here, everyone is travelling around and being super busy now after weeks of being by the fire !

Good work to those that survived the winter !

Valiance and Kaylie.

Friendly server, nice helpful people, been on it a few days and having a great time!

If you want to find a server with a great community; feel a sense of achievement from game time invested, and enjoy roleplay and server events, then come give this server a try! You won't regret it!

Big thanks to the authors for creating this wonderful server: a big map with different landscapes, roleplay, events and quests, skills x1 and actions x1. Mystic Highlands is a unique server for real fans of Wurm.

Cassio

Thanks all for your kind words :)

We are still adding new things to the server at all times to make it better and better!

Anyone is welcome to come join in the fun.

Valiance and Kaylie.

We have an Easter Egg Hunt on Sunday 16th April starting at 6.30pm BST.

Should be a lot of fun with some good prizes !

Valiance and Kaylie.