Sign in to follow this  
Tharonel

[No Bug]Harvesting Hop Trellis

Hey,

Not sure if this is intended or a bug; I'm unable to harvest a planted hop trellis that was planted during the season. Wanted to get some feedback on this before I just accept it.

thanks,

Tharonek.

This bug is still current.

I have one hops trellis that I made originally which I can harvest from.  I have a second added some time later that has never been harvestable, even though the other in the next tile is.

Just to make sure, they are planted / secured on the tiles, they are not on a tile with 4+ other trellises, and the age it shows on mouseover isn't "old and shriveled"?

On 2/5/2019 at 5:45 AM, Shydow said:

Just to make sure, they are planted / secured on the tiles, they are not on a tile with 4+ other trellises, and the age it shows on mouseover isn't "old and shriveled"?

No, not old and shriveled.  The one that can be harvested is 'planted', but that must have happened by accident, since I don't like to plant items in general.  The other is not.  They are both the only trellis on their tile.  (Wall on east and west borders, a bush, and a trellis on each tile).

Trellises have to be planted, up to 4 of them per tile, in order to be harvestable. If they are not planted before the season starts, they will not produce Hops (or grapes / roses) when the season hits.

On 2/8/2019 at 4:46 PM, Shydow said:

Trellises have to be planted, up to 4 of them per tile, in order to be harvestable. If they are not planted before the season starts, they will not produce Hops (or grapes / roses) when the season hits.

Thank you for the information.  I suggest it be added to the wiki also.

Cheers.

Page already says: " It must be planted/secured in order to actually begin growth and reach eventual harvestability."