Sign in to follow this  
Macadelic

Please close

Sold. Please close. Thank you.

Edited by Macadelic
  • Like 1

ima just assume this is a troll post as noone will ever pay that price for this.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kendall17 said:

ima just assume this is a troll post as noone will ever pay that price for this.

You guessed right. It is a troll post. Well, we know one thing for sure. You can read. If only you didn't lack the comprehension part. It really isn't your fault that you are special and truly don't understand, so I will address your remark.

The account is not overpriced. For starters, the asking price is the amount that I gave the original owner for the account this time last year. There is not a single, red cent in the profit margin of this sale. Keep in mind that I've put a good bit of work into it over the past year, so the buyer will be getting that at no additional cost. Relevant to the time and effort it takes to build an account of this caliber, it's actually very cheap. If I thought the account was worth the money, someone else may feel the same way. If not, I have no problem keeping it until I find someone who does see the same value in it that I did.

With all that said, whether you think it is overpriced or just more than you can afford, please feel free to move on to the next thread of interest. But before you go, let me remind you that you can always grind the skills on your own at a much cheaper price. Hit me up in a few years and let me know how it's going!

Deuces!

Edited by Macadelic
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Macadelic said:

You guessed right. It is a troll post. Well, we know one thing for sure. You can read. If only you didn't lack the comprehension part. It really isn't your fault that you are special and truly don't understand, so I will address your remark.

The account is not overpriced. For starters, the asking price is the amount that I gave the original owner for the account this time last year. There is not a single, red cent in the profit margin of this sale. Keep in mind that I've put a good bit of work into it over the past year, so the buyer will be getting that at no additional cost. Relevant to the time and effort it takes to build an account of this caliber, it's actually very cheap. If I thought the account was worth the money, someone else may feel the same way. If not, I have no problem keeping it until I find someone who does see the same value in it that I did.

With all that said, whether you think it is overpriced or just more than you can afford, please feel free to move on to the next thread of interest. But before you go, let me remind you that you can always grind the skills on your own at a much cheaper price. Hit me up in a few years and let me know how it's going!

Deuces!

2 better accounts were just sold for under half of the price youre looking for. Noone take this deal. If youre looking for accounts around this level hmu and ill redirect you to people selling for way cheaper.

Edited by Kendall17

44 minutes ago, Kendall17 said:

2 better accounts were just sold for under half of the price youre looking for. Noone take this deal. If youre looking for accounts around this level hmu and ill redirect you to people selling for way cheaper.

Lol. If you are looking to sell something, creating a thread is pretty simple. Just log in to your main forum account, click the Want to Sell link under Freedom Isles Market, and then click Start New Topic. Easy peasy bruh!

Edited by Macadelic
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, Kendall17 said:

It is pretty simple he is selling the account not you. So why would you bother to post here if he already asked to leave the useless chatter. Its his sale not yours so go do something usefull.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Devily said:

So why would you bother to post here if he already asked to leave the useless chatter. Its his sale not yours so go do something usefull.

duty_calls.png

Spoiler

"What do you want me to do? LEAVE? Then they'll keep being wrong!"

Edited by zigozag
  • Like 4

15 hours ago, Kendall17 said:

So just don`t bother. If this account is overpriced, Zigozag won`t sell it for such price.

• Like 2

You know calling him a sucker then offering him 300e isnt the way to get an account lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Carmichael said:

you wont get more than 500 euros.

Lol a little more groupie love. I've already had several offers well above that my friend. Sit back.

Edited by Macadelic