Sign in to follow this  
DevBlog

Patch Notes 08/DEC/16

17 minutes ago, Egard said:

Hello @Budda@Retrograde reply!

This is major change to meditation not only for people on insanity. 

A switch to insanity? No, not for this. Path switches are done when something is brought down, such as balancing sotg and reducing the DR bonus, not for simple changes to the path like this.

When meditation as a whole is reworked there will be path switch options then.

it's a very nice update and all but uh... the client patcher broke again.. > insert a sad face.

10 hours ago, Reylaark said:

any chance you might capture it on video

The embarking bug is probably the greatest Rolf's creation. The most elusive thing over all these years. You can't catch it, you can't isolate it. Logging out doesn't fix it. Changing settings doesn't fix it. You can switch chars and do exactly the same thing and it doesn't appear. Move the vehicle and try again with the first character and it appears from the shadows again.

Rolf has built a real AI in Wurm that messes with us, trying to say something or just for fun. One day it will show itself and Wurm will never be same again.

Edited by zigozag
  • Like 2

Can we get a path switch option for those on insanity?

Apologies if this was already done, haven't been playing much lately

Edited by Gavin

11 minutes ago, Gavin said:

Can we get a path switch option for those on insanity?

Apologies if this was already done, haven't been playing much lately

Not sure what the path switch is for here.

there was one when we reduced sotg to 30%, but this update does not affect those on insanity at all.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, zigozag said:

The embarking bug is probably the greatest Rolf's creation. The most elusive thing over all these years. You can't catch it, you can't isolate it. Logging out doesn't fix it. Changing settings doesn't fix it. You can switch chars and do exactly the same thing and it doesn't appear. Move the vehicle and try again with the first character and it appears from the shadows again.

Rolf has built a real AI in Wurm that messes with us, trying to say something or just for fun. One day it will show itself and Wurm will never be same again.

I hear it plays poker with Bigfoot and the Lockness monster every Friday night :P

9 hours ago, Belgrim said:

Is there a way to disable the "secure" menu option?  I'd hate to accidentally click secure instead of open on a BSB.  The timer helps a bit but if I missed it I'd apparently have to bash or empty the thing to remove the flag.  (If I plant it when I put it down, it's definitely empty at the time so I really have to know I'm planting it and can immediately reverse it)

Some might argue the planted flag is harmless, but with alts there are problems that can be from mildly inconvenient to insurmountable if a BSB is planted (if the alt is deleted for instance).  Or if I accidentally plant one off-deed, no one else can pick it up later or push it if that was planned. 

Maybe move it to the 'move' sub-menu? 

On 2016-12-08 at 1:45 PM, DevBlog said:

• Bugfix: Fix for some liquids not combining with same type (ex. milk, cream).
    • This will not fix current liquids that do not combine, but moving parts of the existing liquid to new containers (not moving it all) will allow it to be combined, the old remaining liquid will not be able to be combined. This can be done with a measuring jug until 1g of old liquid remains in the container (as it is the smallest possible amount).

Doesn't work for whip cream.

Created new batches and they still dont mix.

23 hours ago, Retrograde said:

and so far nothing reliable has been found.

Move, have inventory open, click doing something else ( like tending ) and immediately jump on a wagon.  Doing multiple actions almost simultaneous does this embark bug for me 9 outta 10 times leading to a stuck character and relogging.

Sign in to follow this