Sign in to follow this  
Makarus

cannibalism, all that bad?

21 minutes ago, Matholameu said:

I call the lower back. Good for steaks. xP 

I invited @Retrograde for steaks.

He said it sounded like a good idea.

I am not sure he is aware of these threads.. :ph34r: Hehe.

• Like 1

Genetic engineering could make this happen.

Flavored people. I am a meat popsickle.

Soylent green, blue raspberry, cherry, watermelon.

Fried people, people gumbo

All kinds of things you can do with people.

Edited by Makarus
i love shrimp.
  • Like 1

Now if we ever gotta turn to our own species for food, I recommend we start with the vegetarians and the vegans.... SPECIALLY the vegans.

They'll starve otherwise anyways, and imho they gave up their place in the food chain the second they went hippy.

For me, it's less of the macho anti hippy nonsense, as it is their diet.

Much like naturally raised and free range cattle, vegans are fed a wholesome and nutritious diet, which typically results in quality meat.

The key is balance, most vegs are skinnybeans and need some fattening. Proper marbling of the meat can be improved with daily massaging and other things which we will employ other vegans to do.

I see the start of a BL movement, here.

Raising wlers in captivity, feeding them controlled diets which perfect their meats.

Jenn Kellogs for breakfast, it seems.

• Like 1

Eating human meat dishes gives double affinities? Something to simulate the belief consuming gains their/a power?

The WL Elder gods should give /reputation penalties for eating such akin to penalties for butchering humans; though, unsure of the player gods with mixed BL/WL traits.

• Like 1

I have some recipes I will be posting.

Going to start posting my dinners like instagram twitting. #cannibalism

Maybe next, will be an expansion of horse menus. I think beer battered horse would go well.

In the 7+ years i have played Wurm i have never eaten Humanoid meat or Hell mob meats.... it just seems wrong if you RP.

But for those that do i would just like to show you this..... :P

Holidays are ###### busy what is this ######.

Just started season 5 walking dead (fell behind. Still survivin) and they meat cannibals! Cool.

I want recipes for lulz but i eat once a day(if), and when its left overs for weeks or more, that cuts in to cook time.

Cool track, Aeris!

• Like 2

Maybe if we get people to eat massive amounts of salt they'll preserve themselves and we can just cut jerkies off of them whenever we get hungry. Food for thought

• Like 1

Once asked an archaeology professor if cannibalism wouldn't have given practitioners an evolutionary advantage... more meat and all.  Particularly brains.

He thought about it a minute.  Responded the risk of disease would outweigh the nutritional benefit in the long run.

A professor of any other subject would likely have been worried :P

"Student drop-out numbers are a bit high this year, aren't they? And we've gotten some mails from concerned family members who claim their relative never made it home... Do you know anything about that?"
"..." /archaeology professor thinks back to the conversation with Reylaak while horror music is playing

• Like 1