Sign in to follow this  
Legios

Taxidermy

Hello People of the Forums!

After going out and murdering a few little ugly critters and a few very cute ones, and idea arises.. Taxidermy why is the game limited to just statues? Have you seen how cool some of the corpses of animals look? especially the spiders? trolls? It would be pretty cool to be able to make them look alive, and even have options to change their body in ways (stances or emote) and then display them on your lawn..  I looked up Taxidermy in the forums and only one post showed up from someone in 2012.. 

Any thoughts?

• Like 2

I'm still waiting for heads on spikes. 
hadn't thought about stuffing them with sawdust.

+1

12 minutes ago, Steveleeb said:

I'm still waiting for heads on spikes. 
hadn't thought about stuffing them with sawdust.

+1

Haha, heads on spikes huh, that would be epic.

I get 5 pages of results for taxidermy on the forums but Im always in support of the idea; stag heads should be mountable!

We took a step in the right direction with the fur rugs already.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Alyeska said:

I get 5 pages of results for taxidermy on the forums but Im always in support of the idea; stag heads should be mountable!

We took a step in the right direction with the fur rugs already.

Yeah I saw a few results but only one with the title about taxidermy and that one was dated back in 2012 so I though I'd just make a new thread instead of reviving such ancient post.

• Like 1

+1

Suggested over and over and over and over and over again.  I have to take and look at screen shots to relive my awesome kills.

The ideal form of taxidermy would let you take any corpse and turn it into a decorative object with the model/texture of that animal when it was alive. Preferably allowing us to choose a pose from a list.

I can dream.

If im not mistaken, I recall the devs saying they were working on taxidermy. May have been put on hold though. 

Most of the models used for animals look pretty great, I personally would love the idea of displaying such models after a lengthy fight with the subject. Especially the spiders, not to mention champions.. Also the idea of being able to pick what body part you'd want to taxidermy would be pretty cool too, as people want to be able to display heads of certain creatures. Or a group of friends killing a champion spider, and each getting a leg to display..

Mavv needs taxidermy. Mavv wants taxidermy. Mavv gives this idea a +1

• Like 2

+1 to this again..... But i would be happy with taking Trophies (Head) from most kills and and placing them on a Large sign (without the pole) and then being able to mount them on my wall.

Sort of like a Trophy room. Don't think it would be that hard to do ....model of the sign and the heads are already in the game.

Now that would be class. ;)

Edited by Garit

+1

I'd love taxidermy... means more decor items, which is something I am craaaaaaaaaaaving! I'm hoping for a huge decor update, lots of wood/stone/metal/ceramic/nature items!