Sign in to follow this  
kochinac

Storing tall banners

Allow tall banners to be stored in wagon, ship, whatever or atleast bring back posibility of planting more than one per tile. It's a nightmare if you have plenty of them...

• Like 1

I think I was able to drop one in a empty knarr or cog once, these things are huge

The way i store them now is in corbita loaded on ship transporter which i found out from other players is most efficent way. They only fit corbita because of z component of size as i understood. Still some rack for them that would be easier to make than corbita and would take less space and allow easier acces to them would be still nice :)

+1 a hundred times.

Even if we have to 'disassemble them' (leaving a disassembled tall banner that we have to add a shaft to or something like that to re-complete), this needs to be done.

On 1/16/2018 at 7:22 AM, kochinac said:

The way i store them now is in corbita loaded on ship transporter which i found out from other players is most efficent way. They only fit corbita because of z component of size as i understood. Still some rack for them that would be easier to make than corbita and would take less space and allow easier acces to them would be still nice :)

How many fit in the corbita?

4 hours ago, Xor said:

How many fit in the corbita?

I think 100, not sure

• Like 1