Sign in to follow this  
Corwen

WTB Copy of Vinegar Recipe

Im taking down this buy order. I am going to try what was said below, here is a copy and paste of it  ---  "I think the trick is using a fruit woodscrap that turns it into vinegar. Any other kind will produce the right booze. Fruit, vinegar."

Thanks

Edited by Corwen

There is no recipe as far as i know off.....it's made in-game after failing to make beer and other booze.

I know a very good friend in-game that ended up with barrels FULL of the stuff.

1 hour ago, Garit said:

There is no recipe as far as i know off.....it's made in-game after failing to make beer and other booze.

I know a very good friend in-game that ended up with barrels FULL of the stuff.

What do you mean "failing"? Is there chance for the fermenting alcohol to go bad or something?

Just now, Budzilla said:

What do you mean "failing"? Is there chance for the fermenting alcohol to go bad or something?

Yep

My friend made a FULL barrel of Fermenting Beer......and when it was done it had all turned into vinegar.

3 minutes ago, Garit said:

Yep

My friend made a FULL barrel of Fermenting Beer......and when it was done it had all turned into vinegar.

Hmm good to know!

I think the trick is using a fruit woodscrap that turns it into vinegar. Any other kind will produce the right booze. Fruit, vinegar.

• Like 1

Just spoke to my friend and he says he used a Lemon wood scrap ..... so looks like Lady Luvable is right on the money. ;)

• Like 1

I just made 2 barrels of white wine vinegar without intending to.  Is it useful for anything?  

no failing in the beer making process all determines if you use the correct wood scrap or not :) 

Seems like all the recipes I've found using vinegar all revolve around french fries.  Guess I'd better plant more potatoes.