Sign in to follow this  
Nekoras

Secretary Desk

Hiho,

with more uses for paper, papyrus, pens and dye it would be nice to have a suitable furniture.

The smallest setup for all the stuff needed is either a small crate/bsb with a container for pottery jars/flasks for ink and a pen next to it or a cart with anything in it.

The organization of containers like the larder has would be great for it.

A compartment for storing paper in that works like a crate/bsb and holds 20-50 pieces of paper or wax seal resources.

A inkpot for dye that works like a container for small amounts of dye like 0.5kg.

Some drawers for pens, written recipes and other items for fine crafts. Large enough to store some items in it but small enough to be reasonable. Similar to small chests.

It could also be used for the tailoring professions or other skills that don't need a heatsource.

It could look similar to this.

sekretaer-bombay-sheesham-massiv-natur-m

• Like 7

There are the per-requisite tools/equipment and skills so I suppose it is only fitting to begin to add more equipment specific furniture's.

I wouldn't suggest any new tables until you can put stuff on the tables. :P

Empty tables all over my house with stuff on the floor under it that should be on top of it.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, nicedreams said:

I wouldn't suggest any new tables until you can put stuff on the tables. :P

Empty tables all over my house with stuff on the floor under it that should be on top of it.

May as well lump them both together with the furniture overhaul!

this would basically be just organizational , if nothing else Wurm appeals to the OCD at heart....lol

I was just thinking today that I'd like a secretary desk to store paper, wax paper, ink and pens.

Let us have tables like these AND books to use as our personal notebooks. I remember hating to write stuff down out of game.

Also hello everyone! First post after returning to Wurm after a fairly long break :) hope it got better than it already used to be. I do have big plans for this play through :)

• Like 1