Sign in to follow this  
DevBlog

Patch Notes 1/DEC/16

• Label making has been added to the crafting window and recipe list.
  • Increased the chance of wild hives having a second queen as well as an increased chance of migration to a domestic hive.
  • Simple creation cooking actions can now be done with the crafting window interface like chopping, grinding, mincing, etc.
  • Cooking tools will now take proper damage when used for actions and recipes.
  • Harvests from bushes, fruit trees, trellises and nut trees can now result in the form of a rare.
  • Bee smokers now give you a message to indicate when they are full as you are fueling them.  You no longer need a kindling to light them and you can use a variety of fuels like oils, woodscraps, paper, etc.
  • CCFP and temporary affinities are now available for non premium accounts.
  • Refresh no longer clears CCFP percentages.
  • The Creature Combat feature that increases difficulty of certain creatures on the Epic cluster has been disabled as of this update, an updated version will be released at a later date.
  • Barrel racks!
    • Small barrel racks and wine barrel racks can now be crafted with 1 large nail and 2 wooden beams
    • They can hold up to 30 barrels of their corresponding type.

• Bugfix: Fix for cave ceiling leveling messages.
  • Bugfix: Added a few fixes for issues with newly discovered named recipes.
  • Bugfix: Fix an error causing incorrect harvest timing on trellises.
  • Bugfix: Fixed an issue where you couldn’t eat/drink source or endurance sandwiches when full.
  • Bugfix: Fixed a bug that prevented you from opening a tunnel near a rocksalt wall.
  • Bugfix: Fixed a bug which allowed the planting of containers which held no-drop items.
  • Bugfix: Fixed an issue where picking herbs failed to give the correct message and action response.
  • Bugfix: Fixed an issue where outside only items could be planted inside.
  • Bugfix: Fix for group permissions not working correctly for multistory buildings which kicked you out when logging back into the game unless you had specific permission by name.
  • Bugfix: Fixed a bug where ground fresh spices kept the ‘fresh’ in the name even when put into a bulk bin.
  • Bugfix: Fixed a mine floor leveling error and message when trying to level a floor next to the cave entrance tile.
  • Bugfix: Positive decay (gaining QL) in wine barrels should work as intended.
  • Bugfix: Removed combine option in text menu for papyrus and paper sheets.
  • Bugfix: Added missing text, swirl and drumroll for a moment of inspiration when picking a rare herb from a pottery planter.
  • Bugfix: Fix for hives not producing wax very often.
  • Bugfix: You can secure (plant) active domestic hives after unloading them and also push/pull and turn them.

• Like 9

58 minutes ago, DevBlog said:

Barrel racks!

• Small barrel racks and wine barrel racks can now be crafted with 1 large nail and 2 wooden beams
  • They can hold up to 20 barrels of their corresponding type.

Yes! Finally! Can we have some kind of a rack for large barrels too, please? And (sealed) amphoras?

• Like 4

Step 1. Bug fix. 
Step 2. Crash every server. 

Step 3. Sip coffee... just an average day in Wurm. xP

57 minutes ago, DevBlog said:
  • Barrel racks!
    • They can hold up to 20 barrels of their corresponding type.

Aaaaand now I'm starting a vineyard.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DevBlog said:

Bee smokers now give you a message to indicate when they are full as you are fueling them.  You no longer need a kindling to light them and you can use a variety of fuels like oils, woodscraps, paper, etc.

That makes more sense, thanks for that change. Though I will miss my pocket singularity devouring mass far beyond its volume. 

1 hour ago, DevBlog said:
  • Bugfix: Fix for hives not producing wax very often.
  • Bugfix: You can secure (plant) active domestic hives after unloading them and also push/pull and turn them.

Excellent!

3 hours ago, DevBlog said:

Bee smokers now give you a message to indicate when they are full as you are fueling them.  You no longer need a kindling to light them and you can use a variety of fuels like oils, woodscraps, paper, etc.

Very nice to read that kindling is no longer required to light bee smoker. Now they can just be lit like lanterns and filled to same way to "full" capacity. More fueling options too. Very good stuff.

=Ayes=

Love you guys for starting in on storage racks!!  Thank you!!

Edit: and good job on the refresh.  The other way seems so wrong.

Edited by Wurmhole

2 hours ago, Lianya said:

This is wonderful thank you. \o/

Can we get merchant's robes too, please

Edited by Urvel

Niiiiice.

Bugfix: Fixed an issue where picking herbs failed to give the correct message and action response.

Out of curiosity, what was incorrect about this?

If you got a rare herb picking, it didn't do a green roll, sound or event message.

15 minutes ago, Ostentatio said:

Niiiiice.

Out of curiosity, what was incorrect about this?

2 minutes ago, luvable said:

If you got a rare herb picking, it didn't do a green roll, sound or event message.

That's listed as a separate bug in the change log, so I assume they're referring to different things:

Bugfix: Added missing text, swirl and drumroll for a moment of inspiration when picking a rare herb from a pottery planter.

Thank you for the racks! hmmm small barrel rack holds 30 barrels, not 20...

Why marble braziers and copper braziers still not decoration item?* :S  with no decay?

• Like 1

I don't really see why non prem characters were added to the CCFP system, wouldn't it be another driver to prem up (despite I actively use a few of them myself)?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ostentatio said:

That's listed as a separate bug in the change log, so I assume they're referring to different things:

The herb picking message fix was to fix the result of your planted herb picking based on the message you receive.  I'm not going to spoil anything for those who are still discovering, but you may notice different messages when you pick your planted herbs.  There was an issue prior to today where your plants lied to you.  Now they tell the truth :ph34r:

5 hours ago, zigozag said:

Yes! Finally! Can we have some kind of a rack for large barrels too, please? And (sealed) amphoras?

WOO HOO what a great addition.  Good job guys. 

Food affinities changed with this patch it seems - for all our alts the already cooked and stored meals give a different affinity

• Like 1

r8lNqQi.jpg

simple but elegant

great work 8)

(don't mind the mess in the mine, its a work in progress)

• Like 7

Sign in to follow this