Sign in to follow this  
ZeldaGold

LF new/startup village, returning member.

Little bit about... I once lived in golden valley where lv 20 was max cause I dident wana join Jen ken or whatever. I made a camp in exo but short lived and moved to xan. Made a new account (this one) that I made a village on exo with and dident get really anywhere... I quit due to no one wanting to join me and being lonely in my area. I did business with magic valley or something like that on exo if there still around.

I play WU just to keep me from itching but I miss the community that this game offered. It's no fun to slay a giant with the same 5 people or make a imploging with the same 5 people.

If someone on exo is looking my character is ocean side top middle but I honestly was gona just run some new characters if on another map.

I know what I'm doing in wurm for most part, I would like to join someone who I can build with or atleast have my own space to grow with. I will run a main and probly a priest (naj) more than likely. I use to run 5 and got annoying at times.

I may be willing to try if not just go for it and make a PvP account if anyone is apart of a kingdom and can help get me going

I will be trying to get online this week just wanted to get my name out so I can be set to join in on a village.

Q- is it easy to transfer currency to another account ( my old batterys and priest have silver on them)

Edited by ZeldaGold
  • Like 1

You might be a good fit for me and my deed - check out my post if you are still looking and poke me if you are interested :)