Sign in to follow this  
platinumteef

add plot course to epic

The cluster is too big and sailing is boring, sail sail sail 10 hours to do anything

Add plot course to epic with a cooldown if you have, or have had enemies in local. Cooldown should be at least 5 minutes. 

Edited by platinumteef
  • Like 1

only if i take credit for saying this in ally

and the server crossing bug that freedom has gets fixed

• Like 1

I'll +1 but we know how we'll all abuse it. But it's to the point where chance of a fight////the abuse. Hense locked mine doors.

+1 epic sucks to navigate since new elevation was made its current size, might need special rules so it's not super abused but this would defiantly let some kinda roaming happen in less than 3 hours travel time.

• Like 1

With the epic updates these last few weeks figured I would re-bump this to get some more discussion on it to see if we can get some form of plot course even if more limited added.

Edited by Darklords

+1 again...Seems like Epic-suggestions are being steamed in so it would be cool to have this with boat speed increase on elevation. 

Maybe plot course only works ON elevation? If you live on east side you'd be able to get to desertion faster, or North to BL faster or West to Serenity. On Home servers you can only cross on the borders currently set, to stop abuse.

I'd say to have a enemy in local CD timer of 5 minutes aswell.
Also, if you cross a border/come from plot course, 5 minute timer. That way if I run off a home server, I can't just plot course on ele and vanish. 

Edited by Mclovin
  • Like 3

On 12/16/2016 at 7:59 PM, Mclovin said:

+1 again...Seems like Epic-suggestions are being steamed in so it would be cool to have this with boat speed increase on elevation. 

Maybe plot course only works ON elevation? If you live on east side you'd be able to get to desertion faster, or North to BL faster or West to Serenity. On Home servers you can only cross on the borders currently set, to stop abuse.

I'd say to have a enemy in local CD timer of 5 minutes aswell.
Also, if you cross a border/come from plot course, 5 minute timer. That way if I run off a home server, I can't just plot course on ele and vanish. 

all this sounds really good,

hopefully this is considered as its such a huge QOL and probably will boost activity across the cluster

Edited by platinumteef

+1 plat

You are only allowed to give 25 likes per day. You cannot give any more likes today.

• Like 1

On 12/16/2016 at 7:59 PM, Mclovin said:

do you mean like, stop going to mrh then going right to jkh or blh or something?

could have plot course work on home servers but only take you to elevation, where elevation can go to any home server?