EvaDaly

PANDEMONIUM

"We are not now that strength which in old days
Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are,
One equal temper of heroic hearts,
Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield."

Ulysses - Alfred Lord Tennyson, 1809 - 1892

Hehe. My so favourite verse. Not part of your kingdom, but it's nice to see you sticking together both in good and in bad times. It's leading the ship in the storm that makes us the greatest captains of the seas, girl from the Mol Rehan island shores.

Edited by Lordbeerus
  • Like 3

i wasnt looking for pure russian blood ))) how many of russian speaking?

• Like 1

For now just 2, dont have much players in our kingdom right now, sadly. But if you want to try with us, made app on our forum and we will get you! :)

• Like 1

Bump, we are still around. Small kingdom right now, looking to grow back up in numbers. If you are looking to join a small kingdom come join the family. Join pandemonium today

• Like 6

Join a kingdom that no matter what we are put through we still stand here. Join a kingdom that does not give up. 

We may not be the top of the top. But Pandemonium is one of the oldest pmks on chaos. We have had our thriving times and our down times. But we still are here standing on chaos. 

Join a kingdom that will keep going. Join a kingdom that will treat you like family, Join us on chaos!

Join Pandemonium!

Put in a app today. Or contact me in discord if you have any questions. ❤️

https://www.pandemonium-chaos.com

• Like 2

Best wishes to team-Panda. Hope to see you guys on the field soon!

• Like 2

I know it has been awhile since I bumped this, but pandemonium is still here. Send me I PM on discord is you have and Questions and would like to join. 

Evadaly#2645

Props to a great reviving kingdom! Players are beginning to come over again. If you are interested in building your own deed, or joining a pre made one, Panda will provide that and assistance if you want it!  

If you haven’t ever played PvP or on a pvp server, this is a great opportunity to learn. If you like the feeling of the possible danger, and that epic feeling, that will happen! 

Join Panda Today!

• Like 3

Come join the rise of Pandemonium.

Don't let being the underdog give you a reason to fall, let it be your motivation to rise!

• Like 1

Bump come join a great respectfully kingdom. 

• Like 1

What kind of Kingdom is Panda...  The type to ###### and Pillage?  the white Knight?  Do you take super-newbs?  Or do you require players to purchase established accounts?  Whats the current active player count?  If this type of convo is better via PM discussion on discord that's cool, just let me know.  Not sure how much of your dress you want to lift up in the public forums.

cheers.

On 11/27/2019 at 2:48 AM, Actuarius said:

What kind of Kingdom is Panda...  The type to ###### and Pillage?  the white Knight?  Do you take super-newbs?  Or do you require players to purchase established accounts?  Whats the current active player count?  If this type of convo is better via PM discussion on discord that's cool, just let me know.  Not sure how much of your dress you want to lift up in the public forums.

cheers.

Question 1: No.

Do we take super-newbs: Yes, that's the best part.

Do you require players to purchase established accounts: Absolutely not, but there are plenty of accounts we can share with new players wanting to hop right into pvp if they choose to do so. 

Active Player Count: N/A We have a group of players in all timezones, so you don't be disappointed. 

Bumpp

Panda for short but we stand tall when faced with war. 

Panda are recruiting, if you're looking to learn pvp or looking to support the back bone of our Kingdom by crafting, even from the safety of freedom, we got a spot for you. 

Drop a pm and come explore a new side to Wurm Online! 

We're all a bit bruised in the head from being bashed around by hell horses because we tame with 32 horse taming skill. 

When a hell horse is not kicking us were being hit over the head by metal weapons and killing people and this reflects in our posts infact you could argue the more mistakes you find the more obvious it is that we are in the state of pvp numbness. 

Join panda, you'll soon forget your abcs

Also taking in kjc refuges