Sign in to follow this  
Mclovin

The Crusaders - A New PMK on Chaos [UPDATED]

BUT

do you own or plan to own a drake set in pvp???

• Like 1

Big changes on Chaos and more coming towards Wurm PVP - It's never been a better time to be new, willing and hungry to learn PVP in wurm.
Come and learn and be part of a community mixed with Vets and learners a like, with the best priests, smiths and pvpers in the game, you'll find reward with little risk.

Not into the fighting? You can still help and be part of the force that drives us forward, crafters and deed builders/terraformers form the back bone of TC, 

with the most secure capital on the map and a legion of defenders on call, you'll literally feel like home to home when living at our capital. 

Come experience a twist to wurm as you know it with Kingdom vs Kingdom battles and territorial conquest.

687116324fd4040c74655df7ce430c16.png
https://gyazo.com/687116324fd4040c74655df7ce430c16

e03fffc2970ff85fa30a32355fd69f96.png
     https://gyazo.com/e03fffc2970ff85fa30a32355fd69f96 

Edited by Mclavin
  • Like 2

JUMP IN
              687116324fd4040c74655df7ce430c16.png

The Crusade Continues...

...Join our campaign and make your mark today!

I was recruited from Deli after 6 years as a freedomer. I truely hated the idea of pvp and was dragged to Chaos to help with building projects. Once on Chaos I realized that the pvp was nothing like i imagined. There is alot of downtime where we do the same things as I did on Deli but add the dimension of real grouping up for deffending a deed from attack or rescuing a friend who got chased and trapped somewhere. I stayed and joined TC, I found a home with friends. I have traveled back to Deli and other servers and I find that I never realized that I was missing so much that Chaos had to offer. On Deli if my neighbor pissed me off I had to stew and could do nothing about it, on Chaos I can kill him if needed. This sounds bad, but it makes for Much nicer neighbors :)

Inquire and be amazed at whats out there.

• Like 6

Raiding some enemy deeds whilst dressed in Bling

88e49637f2e7618fa4d04ade45fb6754.jpg

Be more Crusader

• Like 2

MRC is Torn
TC is born
DD Disbands
JKC Disbands
Ebo Disbands
LOA Disbands
Panda & VD Merge
VD Disband
Panda & VD Merge Disbands
WU and VD Merge
But TC still stands.

Join a kingdom which is persistent. 

Edited by Mclavin
  • Like 1

Join a kingdom that leaves grudges by the door and come together as friends for a common goal.

[14:33:06] Spyte slain by Mith, Aramisii, Warrior, Solarblade, Wulfgar, Snoo, Duyu, Threap, Foxfire, Worldtender, Chasone, Dadd, Ammar

[14:33:54] Worldtender slain by Erinyesthegreat, Kix, Lucky, Glasse, Oscarius, Gau, Spyte, Mondain, Jaycz, Chiry, Xsamuraizx, Azraiel, Red

[14:34:56] Lucky slain by Mith, Nicedreams, Warrior, Talor, Wulfgar, Jaycz, Snoo, Duyu, Threap, Foxfire, Chasone, Ammar

[14:34:58] Solarblade slain by Kix, Nicedreams, Glasse, Gau, Jukimo, Oscarius, Warhead, Mondain, Jaycz, Chiry, Torreto, Xsamuraizx, Azraiel, Red

[14:38:31] Mondain slain by Warrior, Talor, Wulfgar, Titanic, Chasone, Dadd

[14:39:27] Azraiel slain by Warrior, Solarblade, Talor, Wulfgar, Snoo, Duyu, Threap, Foxfire, Dadd

[14:41:12] Torreto slain by Mith, Snoo, Duyu, Titanic, Warrior, Threap, Foxfire, Solarblade, Talor, Wulfgar, Ammar, Dadd

[14:42:54] Gau slain by Erinyesthegreat, Warrior, Talor, Solarblade, Wulfgar, Tuanta, Duyu, Titanic, Threap, Foxfire, Chasone, Dadd, Ammar

[14:44:02] Jaycz slain by Mith, Warrior, Talor, Solarblade, Hiroi, Wulfgar, Dadamage, Snoo, Tuanta, Duyu, Titanic, Threap, Foxfire, Worldtender, Chasone, Dadd, Ammar

[14:44:49] Xsamuraizx slain by Mith, Warrior, Talor, Wulfgar, Dadamage, Snoo, Duyu, Titanic, Threap, Foxfire, Worldtender, Chasone, Riddic, Dadd, Ammar

[14:45:56] Afusion slain by Mith, Warrior, Solarblade, Talor, Wulfgar, Dadamage, Snoo, Tuanta, Duyu, Titanic, Threap, Foxfire, Worldtender, Chasone, Dadd, Ammar, Riddic

[14:47:51] Kix slain by Mith, Warrior, Solarblade, Talor, Wulfgar, Dadamage, Snoo, Duyu, Titanic, Threap, Foxfire, Worldtender, Chasone, Dadd, Ammar

Bonus kill

[22:43:21] Morzket slain by Snoo,

• Like 3

Come watch us crush our enemy out numbered 3:1. We provide Popcorn and drake if they wear it.

incase you missed the motto: Merge or die. Just not with us. LOL

Bump for a great group of guys and gals, they'll help you always with anything. We can show you da way

• Like 1

Come with us. Your destiny is bound up with mine, and with the fate of Chaos itself.

• Like 2

Hello

Im a returning player that wants to jump in the world of pvp, but I need to know your requirements first. Do you ask for some skills like FS 70, or something?  Also, can you give me jobs to earn money? I cant throw money at this game by personal reasons and I need to find jobs to pay for premium. And last question: do I must move to Chaos, or can I live a near server to do some pve and just sail to Chaos in case Im needed? I live in Spain so hour time may be a problem sometimes because when muricans play at night its already morning here, but i can deal with it :)

Thank you in advance.