Sign in to follow this  
Mclovin

The Crusaders - A New PMK on Chaos [UPDATED]

giphy.gif

Join the crusade, we won't stop till their kingdom pops. Merge or disband.

My eternal rest was interrupted by the cries and prayers of desperate mortals wishing The Crusaders would perish. Only the enemies who oppose The Great Crusade will perish. Join the only kingdom who have the great blessing of every god or be devoured by the Eternal Army of Zest.

• Like 1

The Crusaders are an established group of pvpers and skillers/builders combined to create the reason why your second favorite kingdom wants to disband.

Whether you fancy the thrill of going in 2 vs 8 or 5 vs 15 and coming out victorious or adding a bit of Zing to your life simply building and crafting in a world that brings danger, 
then this Kingdom is for you.

Craft with the top tools and enchants at your disposal, with Hunting unique across the map, deep in enemy territory. 
Or fight for your upgrade and possess powerful dragon armor and moon metal weapons gained from the fallen enemy and by participating in the Gods game, the hunt of the ancients. 

We're also a force on Epic, so if you fancy putting down a hammer to pick up a maul without risk to your skills, then we can offer you the playground of epic!

http://www.crusades.top/index.php?/topic/15-application-template-updated-101617/

Edited by Mclavin
  • Like 1

Multi-cluster and Multi-gaming community, whilst others are failing to grasp one game on one server, we're dominating everything we touch. 

We even mastered syncronized combat 

gLxDzj.gif

• Like 1

I heard you guys are handing out pastel suits and jelly beans these days.. 

Happy Easter

• Like 3

recruit me plz  and my cousin

nickgame : Netimbr , Thiagokingbr

Thanks !!

There is always 2 sides to the story. Trust the people who give you the whole story! Join Crusaders, we die, we kill but we do it all as a group!

[22:02:33] Lmonkey slain by Mcdaniel Malevolence Valodis

[22:05:08] Punishlife slain by Mcdaniel Valodis

[22:06:06] Mcdaniel slain by Polan Bloodmaster Punishlife Lmonkey Dadd

[22:06:20] Malevolence slain by Polan Oldsleepys Bloodmaster Punishlife Lmonkey Dadd

[22:08:26] Valodis slain by Polan Bloodmaster Punishlife Dadd

[22:13:10] Snoo slain by Polan Bloodmaster

[22:14:38] Gau slain by Mith Warrior Threap

Edited by Wulfgarr
  • Like 1

If you out here doing what it does and doing what it did, you already out here knowing what it is. Scrilling 

whats the minimum level required to join? I might be interested in having a dedicated PVPer alt.

There isn't a level requirement to join but we look at your playtime/history to at least see if you're dedicated to the game/the grind ahead.

If you've spent a couple of months on freedom and rather give pvp a try, this is normally good enough.

For pvp it depends on how you play but to help out with kingdom projects and join the larger scale battles, just a good ear and willingness to learn and grind to the PvP levels you'd typically see.
This would include 50 large shield/70 weapons and begin to path up into insanity. You can do this whilst being part of the kingdom since like I said, it isn't always pvp. 
Riding a horse is pretty much a must

Drop in an app if you think you got the dedication Chaos requires. It's a long road ahead and there isn't really a fast way to get good without work. 
using a secondary account is ill-advised as the grind is long enough with 1 already, I'd say jump in on your main to get the best step into it all. 

Hope that helps.

Edited by Mclavin
  • Like 3

Footage of TC soldiers when a deed alarmed is popped. 

• Like 1

hi 

Are i will like to join is there someone i can speak too

Thanks

On 2/17/2018 at 1:58 PM, alakuzam said:

hi 

Are i will like to join is there someone i can speak too

Thanks

Bud if your looking to join you can pm myself or @Mclavin. Another option is to apply on forums, the first page has a link. 

• Like 1

Your application has been in for a little more than 24 hours. Give it a few days for it to be discussed. Wurm is a game of patience. One of the guys will be in touch soon. :)

TC just allowed me to drop my parents rent, care free. 

$$$

Edited by Mclavin

Do you have a drake set?
Do you want 1?

join tc

• Like 6