Sign in to follow this  
Mclovin

The Crusaders - A New PMK on Chaos [UPDATED]

yungjohngunna and boozencruze, new players just entered chaos as HOTS, we want to join this kingdom

From a player who played on Chaos. Great kingdom to join for beginners and veterans. They have firepower that's for damn sure! Bumpity bump.

• Like 1

The only thing you have to look out for in Crusaders is when McLovin tries to drop his mix tape on you.

• Like 5

Our newer players having duels with panda's as the rest of us mingle and watch the entertainment

ba85c55ad05ce371c94941c7539018df.jpg

Edited by Mclavin
  • Like 1

On 7/29/2017 at 1:05 AM, Subie said:

I came for a visit to see what it was like..despite many negative opinions..I have been hit by catapault shards, killed because i went afk without armor on,I jumped up and down when I finally got to hit someone with an arrow and then a maul..I climbed what seemed to be impossible walls, did a body bounce down walls,choked up as my favorite horse got killed...and I love it . Its an adventure every day and a lot of work. My only regret I didnt join sooner.

This is a far more accurate portrayal of what is is to be on chaos, than the skirmish's banter will have you believe.  Look,  someone had to go first, to see the egg come out of the backside of the chicken and think..eating eggs could be a good idea somehow. If they can do it, you can try chaos.  I can assure,  you won't regret going, only not going sooner as Subie says.  Moreover, as far as i can recall, great couple, freedomers hard core on deli for long time they were, now have a taste of the sweet sweet shuuuugah of chaos.  Get  Yours today!

Edited by Bloodscythe
  • Like 2

Our new players are running around fighting Kings and Champions - Join the fun, old or new, #1 undisputed Kingdom on Chaos.

• Like 3

Crusaders creating healthy relationships

uOK178Z.jpg

Had asked Evadaly to trade her red drake set for my green one that day, few days later me and Mclovin return to Panda and she was nice enough to let me keep mines as well as give me hers. 

• Like 3

New to wurm or the pvp scene? Crusaders can support your adventures on Chaos. 

-Active village and alliance
-Active deed defence
-Roaming parties & Raiding groups
-Crafting and Enchantments
-Gear replaced upon death!

Come check us out.

http://www.crusades.top/index.php?/topic/15-application-template/

0d80f7351ada1b3e171219fb17bc7cff.jpg

https://gyazo.com/7901d584862798f688121e61115b2f1e

44534ab232adc4cb3d30efa6bf9ea888.jpg

Edited by Mclavin
  • Like 1

other kingdoms watch us take their rifts on chaos - pve? no problemo 

4e591af09b48f37b6c753a30b46cc185.jpg

Edited by Mclavin
  • Like 1

Took chaos by Force now the challenge is staying there - Come grasp it with your own hands in your own way, join today!

• Like 1

How should I contact you?

On ‎2017‎年‎9‎月‎22‎日 at 8:20 AM, Mclavin said:

Took chaos by Force now the challenge is staying there - Come grasp it with your own hands in your own way, join today!

Want to join but you're a bit nervous about being forced to live in a tiny cave with the rest of DD the kingdom or being given chores to do? Don't worry about it, we always help each other out and only offer the best gear, lodging and food

Any doubts or fears or questions you might have, TC will help answer, they'll never make you do something you dont want too  (example, i willingly made all that mortar so others can build whatever they want)

x95rgbQ.png

Edited by punishlife

Join today and play along the most feared squad on Chaos

R107kFg.png

• Like 4

Please note the above picture only shows the 'gang' readying up for a 1v7 and the 'gang' typical plays other games like Runescape or PubG most of the time.

Runescape seriously? That game is for children but it's the only way for Mclovin to meet his special someone.

A 40 year old neckbeard named Dillon

#Worldstar

• Like 4

Join the Unstoppable, Incredible, impeccable Unit!

We operate from a Discord now also :D

Edited by Mclavin
  • Like 1

TC being original stole VD's deed name on a WarDeed as they disbanded - VD being a leech copied, but for a capital, now they have to think of us everytime they enter. LMFAO.

Join TC on both Chaos & Epic - we inspire all.