Sign in to follow this  
Mclovin

The Crusaders - A New PMK on Chaos [UPDATED]

Grail Team 6 1 vs 3 swimming against a boat, Crusader things.

bc65bc252bc2640b071ac36218d654e1.png

Edited by Mclovin
  • Like 1

These kids kidnapped me and made me mine two copper veins.

Will pay for my release. 

• Like 6

Now merged with Hots - Join a growing community and learn among others. 

Join a Kingdom where people actually have fun with each other on a PvP server.

Spoiler

Spoiler

• Like 2

Mclovin is secretly my role model. When I grow up I want to be just like you.

<3

• Like 1

The best on chaos, come join a community of builders, crafters and pvpers, new and old.

Edited by _Teal_

Join today the most experienced community on chaos that's eager to share their knowledge of the game. We also have active deeds on freedom for those that pvp isn't their style.

Join now and forever be known as one of [Proph's Boys]

• Like 3

It's been an eventful week here in Crusaders with there being PvP nearly every day. Our enemies have finally tasted Crusaders blood and they're itching for more, so much so that they have boldly pushed far beyond their boundaries to get their fix.

Come join in on the action and defend the holy lands, you won't regret it!

• Like 2

When my body reached the light from death, the eternal Gods turned to me and said "not Today Pedro, for you we have this task" and sent me back to the mortal land.

Esteban guides my journeys as I seek my spot on the throne of immortality, won't you join me on this great Crusade? 

• Like 5

Join today to get in on some of that action! 

giphy.gif

• Like 1

1a6sr1.png

Work together against the odds, against the numbers in a teamwork focused kingdom. Battle the enemy out numbered and walk away victorious,
The following video is 5 Crusaders vs 10 Dreadnaught's

Drake/Scale awaits those eager to fight. Come earn your set and fight within a true team based kingdom of Chaos

Prefer the life of a crafter with a little mix of danger? We have strongholds to keep you and your items safe, come be the backbone and drive an army forward.

TS required, test runs for those unsure / want to trial chaos welcome. 

Edited by _Teal_
  • Like 2

This probably isn't the best place to ask but I was curious about the current state of Chaos server.  I've been messing around in WU but it's still not the same as Wild was.

I was the original Carmichael in MR back when it was still the wild server.   It looks like a lot has changed with horses, PMKs, bridges and stuff...I still have an occasional itch to come back and always thought about it.  But I have no idea what the state of the server is.  Even from lurking the forums for a few days it's still hard to get a good read on the current state of things.

• Like 2

On 4/14/2017 at 9:38 AM, Machida said:

This probably isn't the best place to ask but I was curious about the current state of Chaos server.  I've been messing around in WU but it's still not the same as Wild was.

I was the original Carmichael in MR back when it was still the wild server.   It looks like a lot has changed with horses, PMKs, bridges and stuff...I still have an occasional itch to come back and always thought about it.  But I have no idea what the state of the server is.  Even from lurking the forums for a few days it's still hard to get a good read on the current state of things.

Four active kingdoms in terms of pvp - The Crusaders, Pandemonium, Dreadnaught Dynasty & Jenn Kellon.
Wurm University is good for very new players looking to play wurm pvp or people from freedom looking to come over and learn the mechanics of pvp.
Ebonaura are a old kingdom but recently their activity and presence has dropped off the map, tho they're recruiting to rebuild that, would still consider them.
Gratsalot is still a kingdom but would stay clear, pretty much dead.

More players on chaos the better, which ever kingdom they chose or group they want to play with.
The current state of the server is land split evenly between 4-5 kingdoms and Panda/DD/JK are building interkingdom numbers/deeds at this current time, Panda are contesting Sparta area and making dents into JK...The Crusaders have war deed [The Sanctuary] and contest more of JK and the WL and JK have 2 war deeds around this contesting the WL/The land Sanctuary threatens. 

It's ok time to join, before summer especially, hope this helps

1a6sr1.png

http://www.crusades.top/index.php?/topic/15-application-template/

Edited by _Teal_
  • Like 1

Recruitment is closed for the forseeable future, ill post here again when it's open. Too many people! sorry.

Edited by Propheteer
  • Like 1

Recruitment is back open!

The Crusaders are looking for active players who want to craft, dig, spam materials and of course PvP. Just go to our website and put in an application!

If you'd like to come over and try PvP out we'd love to have you come stay for a few weeks! We have multiple deeds you can stay at near HOTA or bit farther away at our capital. We can supply you with all tools, weapons, armor and enchants! If you'd like to jump in our TS and chat or on the Wurm Discord shoot me or anyone else from TC a pm and we'll arrange a time to speak with you! 

Thanks for the look!

• Like 4