Sign in to follow this  
Themystrix

indy mining deed with utmost veins for sell

Steel Rose Mining Company

I am selling a small deed with utmost veins for gold, silver, copper, iron, and zinc. They all have at least 5000 ore left. There is also a VG tin. The deed is undeveloped. Just dont have time for this deed.

Starting price: 5s

Buyout: 25s

Bid Increment: 1s

Reserve: none

Snipe Protection: 10 minutes

The upkeep will last approximately 34 days, 12 hours and 42 minutes more.

The size of The Steel Rose Mining Company is 39 by 12.

Large magical chest  A large chest that prevents non-food decay while having normal decay itself. It can not be repaired or picked up. It is made from birchwood. Ql: 40.0, Dam: 19.055267.

LMC cannot be loaded or transferred to anyone. Thats why the low price :)

The deed is on the east coast of Crystal Lake, Independence Server.  P20

ps: there is also:

A decorated model of a castle that works as a mailbox. The spirit castle has some irregularities that must be removed with a stone chisel. Ql: 70.03018, Dam: 26.019188.

Courier has been cast on it, so it seems to be possessed by something. [98]

auction_timer_1480429284.gif

Edited by Themystrix

Wow very nice deal, nice locartion and very cheap Buyout for what it comes with!

The magic chest does not belong to the deed owner, do not buy this expecting to go load it up. the guy/girl is very rude when you are talking to them, i requested a refund for this place as the info was not supported. not very trusted in my eyes selling a chest that does not belong to them. -1 for the lack of kindness towards me.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, wsrich said:

The magic chest does not belong to the deed owner, do not buy this expecting to go load it up. the guy/girl is very rude when you are talking to them, i requested a refund for this place as the info was not supported. not very trusted in my eyes selling a chest that does not belong to them. -1 for the lack of kindness towards me.

I expected this would happen if i am not the doing the trade, uh. Sorry for the inconveniance and lack of information i forgot to add on this post, but its added already and you are fully refunded by my brother who did the trade with you. He doesnt speak that good english so sorry for that, i am usually translating everything to him. We weren't trying to deceive anyone, but you could also ask :)

thank you for the refund and for updating your post, but you must understand that when trading people things like deeds you need to add all the info about the place, also when people are talking to you dont just walk off out of local, i found it rude that when the money was sent over you or your brother just fled the scene and did not answer questions that i had. it would make it easier if maybe you did the trades as this gets lost in translation and make it seem very rude to others when they are spending silver ingame. thank you for your replay and good luck.

9 minutes ago, wsrich said:

thank you for the refund and for updating your post, but you must understand that when trading people things like deeds you need to add all the info about the place, also when people are talking to you dont just walk off out of local, i found it rude that when the money was sent over you or your brother just fled the scene and did not answer questions that i had. it would make it easier if maybe you did the trades as this gets lost in translation and make it seem very rude to others when they are spending silver ingame. thank you for your replay and good luck.

I understand this totally and i tried to remember add everything here, i have edided that post like 8 times now since its my first post here, cant remember everything. He didnt fled, he died to a wolf with his alt and was going with his main account to deliver the ship he had to other deed near the place and was trying to survive at the same time with his alt. Yeah i usually do these "big" trades for him since he uses google translator mostly to trade with people, but i just woke up because my bro was calling me about this matter. Sorry for the trouble you had to experience.

+1 for the seller(s). Very trusted guys, just sounds like this trade did go wrong course of a few mistakes. I don't see this as either the buyer or the sellers fault, just bad communication between the parts, and with a few misunderstandings.

Have a nice day

Well, i offered buyout, asked him if i could load the chest, he said no, i retracted buyout, didn't had to go as far as , but yeah, you could write that in the descprition, even if it was predictable, looking at the price : D

Can you share a couple more info? would like to know who's chest is it? why can't be loaded? does it belong to someone else? is he aware? is it possible/safe to store items into it, or maybe the owner will reconnect someday and take everything? : p

Also, is there a marble vein of any kind?

Yup, my bad not stating it clearly. No idea who's chest is it since it doesn't tell the owner, but it is still on the deed. I think the best guess would be Broken since he owned alot on crystal lake and he has quit like a year ago at least. Still no idea if he even owned that chest or does it belong to someone else. You need the ownership of the LMC so you could load it (i think). Its highly unlikely the person who owns it even remembers he had a chest, or might think it has destroyed, so i wouldn't be that concerned of the matter. :)

Here is a list of veins there at this very moment:

iron        It is of very good quality.    Only a few weeks mining remain here.
iron        It is of normal quality.    Only a few weeks mining remain here.
iron        It is of utmost quality.    Only a few weeks mining remain here.
iron        It is of normal quality.    Only a few weeks mining remain here.
iron        It is of good quality.        Only a few weeks mining remain here.
Zinc        It is of utmost quality.    You should start to prospect for another vein of this ore.
Gold        It is of utmost quality.    Only a few weeks mining remain here.
Silver        It is of utmost quality.    Only a few weeks mining remain here.
Copper        It is of utmost quality.    Only a few weeks mining remain here.
Tin         It is of acceptable quality.    Only a few weeks mining remain here.
Tin        It is of poor quality.        The ore is starting to deplete.
Tin        It is of normal quality.    The ore is starting to deplete.
Tin        It is of good quality.        Only a few weeks mining remain here.
Tin        It is of good quality.        You should start to prospect for another vein of this ore.
Rocksalt    It is of poor quality.

ps, there is also: A decorated model of a castle that works as a mailbox. The spirit castle has some irregularities that must be removed with a stone chisel. Ql: 70.03018, Dam: 26.019188.

Courier has been cast on it, so it seems to be possessed by something. [98]

Edited by Themystrix

On November-27-16 at 6:18 AM, Themystrix said:

Steel Rose Mining Company

Large magical chest  A large chest that prevents non-food decay while having normal decay itself. It can not be repaired or picked up. It is made from birchwood. Ql: 40.0, Dam: 19.055267.

LMC cannot be loaded or transferred to anyone. Thats why the low price :)

auction_timer_1480429284.gif

I know you are trying, and you were polite enough to me when I asked about the LMC, but this is still not correctly worded as it CAN be picked up and loaded by the owner, whoever that is. I believe they can even trade it to you to transfer ownership that way.

You can secure it by putting it inside a house such that the "owner" could never come back to the area and access the chest.  For those who don't know, if you log in, inside a house you don't have permissions to be in, at log in you will be teleported outside the house--even if the house is unlocked and you rented a bed, lol.  Got trapped in a locked courtyard that way once.  Up to the buyer if they trust this game mechanic or not but for myself I wouldn't worry about the security of the chest inside a house.  I just don't need yet another LMC at a remote deed.

Also, I was talking to Enki once about something else and he was kind enough to visit my two LMC I have at a remote deed and tell me who the owner was.  So there may actually be a faint hope of a buyer being able to contact the owner at some point in time.

Good luck