Sign in to follow this  
Fairyshine

Food changing affins: Glitch or intended?

Two issues I noticed, and would like clarification of whether this is a glitch or intended or was it changed recently?

1. A meal I cooked with chicken meat used to give high ccfp, and about 30 mins shield bashing affin.  All of a sudden, the next day, the same recipe gave mind logic affin, 30 seconds, and gave no carbs (still gave calories fat and proteine).  Same meat same pans same oven same recipe.  Is this intended?  Did the whole affinity allocated to meals change?  Do we have to go redo all the meals again to re establish our affins?  Will this remain permanent?  Did all meals also change ccfp recently?

2. Meat meat (generic meat) recipes seem to give random affinities every time you eat from the meal.  One time it could be fighting then fishing then ....pick one.  Is this intended?  Does it have to do with the fact we use generic meat?  Is it a glitch?

Thanks.

• Like 1

Please provide specific details as the slightest change in a recipe will give a different result.

Same Container

Same Cooker

Exact same ingredients

So a chicken meal created with chicken and corn will give a different affinity as a chicken meal created with chicken and pumpkin and a different one if created with chicken and potato.  If you cook this in a forge instead of an oven the next time, it will be different as the cooker is different.

Give me an example of the exact same creation changing what you get.

There may be an issue, but in order to troubleshoot it, I'd need very specific test data.

No I used the same veggies and the same meat combination.  Only thing that changed slightly was the amount of olive oil but the recipe calls for olive oil between ... and .... gram, and it was still between those two figures.  I used the same frying pans in the same oven.  I will pm you the recipe.

Edited by Fairyshine
  • Like 1

Sadly I got same problem. Same meal, same ingredient, same container, no changes at all, all same as before but it gives different affinity, not sure about ccfp as I haven't counted exact %. So what happening? It is some bug?

• Like 1

did you put some ingredients in the bsb/fsb first? any ingredient that goes in there loses the fresh status so it won't give the same affinity

• Like 1

Yes 2-nd time I cooked I used same type of meat but from bsb :( Ty for tip Cerber!

• Like 1

Wow so that makes a difference?  Very finicky...

Thanks Cerber.

• Like 1

Sadly I tried it and still it gives me different affinity, in matter of fact, it doesn't matter if meat from fsb or raw I still get same affinity as 2-nd time I cooked it and also message on examine saying its good nutrition when 1-st original recipe was medium. I tried everything that I possible could and can't get my first version. No idea what goes on. Maybe it depends exactly which animal from insect category produced that 1-st meat or maybe exact amount of olive oil ? :wacko:

• Like 1