Sign in to follow this  
wsrich

Spotted Rift locations

Welcome to Spotted Rift Locations ..!

Im trying to get all the rift locations on this post and keep it updated weekly for the freedom people as there is no way of finding out unless you ask around

Anyone who is kind enough to drop me a pm on here or in game "Xcaliber" with rift details would benefit everyone who uses this post to find rifts

This page will be updated to a nicer look for next weeks rift's - I do ask that people from the servers send me a pm

for the locations of there local rifts to help me get this updated on a weekly the more help the better as I'm doing

for everyone I think its only fair that other help me out as this is very easy to find where and when the rifts are and

it goes a long way for players who struggle to find them.

Please visit my shop at the bottom of this post

All times are UK standard time-zone

13-12-16 Rifts

Spawn in

auction_timer_E1481596740.gif

Exo - (   2016-12-15   ) Finished - ( / In Game Map ) 02:39 AM

Xan - ( 2016-12-15 ) Finished - (  / In Game Map ) 06:46 AM

Indi - (  2016-12-15 ) Finished - (  / In Game Map ) 10:48 AM

Del - (  2016-12-15 ) Finished - (  / In Game Map ) 01:04 PM

Pri - (  2016-12-15 ) Finished - (  / In Game Map ) 02:30 PM

Cele - (  2016-12-15 ) Finished - (/ In Game Map ) 03:14 PM

Rel - (  2016-12-15 ) Finished - ( / In Game Map ) 05:33 PM

Would like to say a big thank you to everyone who helps me get the locations from each server

without everyone helping me do this it would not be possible - i would put the names on here but there are so many people

it would fill the whole page. Thanks guys :)

How they work, 7 days after a rift closes it will spawn again then 2 days after it will open

Eg: exo rift closed at 1.15am so in 7 days exactly it will spawn back on exo at 1.15am

exactly 2 days after that it will open at 1.15am..

Just to inform people the locations are player based. I have not gone around checking them myself,

so they could be off slightly and will not be perfect but should get you to where you need to be !!

Please help me help you and ( PM ) me with the locations

Please don't post on this thread lets keep it nice and clean (info only)

Xcalibers shop here ---

Edited by wsrich
  • Like 6

31 minutes ago, wsrich said:

Xan - ( 02:02 AM UK-Time-Zone ) - ( P-14/16 In Game Map )

I don't know who gave you that location, probably the same person that told me it was directly north of Newspring. The correct location is in O.13, see

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Wulfmaer said:

I don't know who gave you that location, probably the same person that told me it was directly north of Newspring. The correct location is in O.13, see

Thank you kindly

5 hours ago, Wulfmaer said:

Ha. Would have been in my lawn... not a terrible thing!

• Like 1

Spoiler

Better add spoiler alert to your title just in case we ruin finding rifts for @Reylaark  or anyone else.

Will get a pic of the indy spot soon as  I get there

Edited by Stormblade
  • Like 2

I would more like countdowns for all servers so we can check faster when is rift....  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sila said:

I would more like countdowns for all servers so we can check faster when is rift....  

Good idea i will do that :)

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, archer said:

Thank you Wsrich!

But can you keep time as well?

How's that ;)

1 minute ago, wsrich said:

How's that ;)

You put countdown and erase what time Rift will be (for example 9AM for Deli). Can you keep both please?

I think archer means a countdown added but server time stamp not removed in the process.

Lol archer faster.

Edited by Makarus
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, archer said:

You put countdown and erase what time Rift will be (for example 9AM for Deli). Can you keep both please?

yes i have updated it now :) have a look ---

• Like 2

Sigh cele always by my place lol. Misfits is at O-16 area with beds if people need it. I'm not home to log in but help yourselves. Lots of altars too. 

• Like 1

Inde 4/dec/2016: [09:28:20] A new Rift has been reported!  (thats CET or GMT+1 timezone)

Edit: not sure on exact location yet, freedom chat is saying different things: NNE from T19, NNW from p21, "somewhere" n20, ...

Edited by Lycanthropic
  • Like 1

Everything you need to know is there. :) Got timer and everything.

• Like 1

H 16 in celebration is in the middle of the sea....... cant be correct coordinates

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, elvenwing said:

H 16 in celebration is in the middle of the sea....... cant be correct coordinates

thanks for letting me know i will follow this up.

Cele is K not H 22 area. Same place as one before. Already cleared out from last time it was there. Gold altars close by also if I recall.

• Like 1

Like i said all player word of mouth, i hope it is now correct :) sorry about the wrong cords glad it was rectified before someone got lost !

• Like 1