Sign in to follow this  
Dead_Moss

Has anyone made an adventure map like the default Heavenord?

I'm looking to starting up a map in Epic mode with a group of friends, but we've all played Heavenord a fair amount in single player and would love to start a new map together. We would want there to be Kingdoms and villages already in place, and a map with secret stuff like Heavenord has would be a great plus.

If anybody makes such a map with lots of secret stuff, certainly it would attract players!

On 11/25/2016 at 0:56 AM, www said:

If anybody makes such a map with lots of secret stuff, certainly it would attract players!

What do you mean by secret stuff??

There's a ton of treasure chests, high quality items in random places and wilderness buildings on Heavenord.

I think most people that take the time to add all these things use the map for an online multiplayer server.

My own server, Ereb Altor, has tons of custom quests to explore. Takes a very long time and effort to create, nowhere near just a random map creation.

You could also use the creative map, and turn on treasure chests under the feature management section using a GM character in game. ;) Just an option for now.

• Like 2

been considering this option for incentive to get me and my buddy to go out and explore more.

Check out my server for an adventure with random treasure chests scattered about! Server is ~!Highthborne oTSG

Edited by Roushi