Sign in to follow this  
polarbear

make cookbook just like the crafting recipe menu

a76606f257adedafa6d7224acd61d717.png

Search:  search by name for recipe

Category: Type of cooking items

Material: Type in ingredients and it will pop up a list that contains that ingredient. 

Reason: everyone is used to using the most perfect crafting menu. If the cookbook was structured like this, wurmians would not be so overwhelmed and not know what to do. 

Mini rant: Also, can we all have the same bloody cookbook. I mean we don't have different crafting recipe menu's with unknown items to craft until you craft them.... You have every possible thing in this game that can be crafted (in pic above), why can't we have the same for a cookbook? 

+1 to the searching after categories, that would be nice!

But I have to admit, I like the fact you don't know all the recipes. Hmm. I guess I would be okay with being able to look for everything in the cookbook too, but I like to be able to discover something.

-1. I personally really enjoy the system they have in the cookbook myself. The only thing I would like added is to a way to break down which ones raise which skills. For example, if I want to focus solely on milling related recipes, I would like to list all the milling recipes without looking at every recipe.

I like having to learn the recipes to have it in the book! I would like to search by ingredient myself. I liked that part of the original cookbook.