Sign in to follow this  
Lathe

Cheesemaking

When making cheese with a 16.58 ql cheese squeezer with 74 CoC I receive the following: [11:55:12] Dairy food making increased by 0.0015 to 56.3854

Using a 16.28 ql with no CoC I receive: [11:57:36] Dairy food making increased by 0.0017 to 56.3903

The above results are with full stamina. Further testing at around 30% stam gives these data:

16.58ql, 74 COC : [12:07:08] Dairy food making increased by 0.0032 to 56.3998

16.28ql, no CoC: [12:06:39] Dairy food making increased by 0.0018 to 56.3966

I really wish I had been more diligent, so I only have a gut feeling to go off of, but none of these gains seem to be any where near as good as before the update. Obviously discounting the fact that its broken.

Also nearly all the cheese I produce is 100ql. Pre-update I would have expected mostly junk.

Edit: Dunno if its helpful but this info was gathered using Sheep Milk.

Edited by Lathe

I do not remember the gains from making cheese but I have only produced 100q cheese since the update.  I always had some variance to the cheese I produced.  Some being good and some being not very good.

The difficulty of making the cheese has not changed, but not sure if its taking account of the tool correctly, will have to investigate further.

If the tool is not affecting the difficulty the same way as before, then it would affect the resultant QL (that seems most likely to me).

Also, now, making cheese is done in the recipe fashion, and not as it used to, using item creation. so its possible that it may be reverted if i cant solve it.

Hi Tich

While you look into this can you also please look into why a rare hatchet does not produce much higher log ql than a normal one for logs in the 80s quality range?  I know pick axes certainly add about one ql or ores in this range (or it did about a month ago).  I am also unsure why someone with 85 ropemaking using a rare 90 ql rope tool and 99 ql wemp would have gotten and average of about 30 ql cordage ropes pre-cooking-update and now after he still only averages 70 ql ropes...

Thanks.