Sign in to follow this  
Davih

[Spoiler] What recipes did you find so far? Gathering infos for affinity search

Edit:

As requested, for the moment this project will be offset, for some weeks or more.

Will get back at it when a bit of time has passed from the patch.

Edit #2:

I'll make it more clear:

If you are looking for a specific recipe you can PM me with a request to see if i have it, you can also PM me about for having the whole list (which is still small atm, since nobody ever shared anything anymore in PM me since the thread got stopped)

I think pming me for a list is spoiler-safe enough.

If you ask for a recipe, or for the list, would be great if you could share yours too : D
yeah, we still need your help as right now the list isn't growing.

When the "ban" will be lifted i will paste them all here.

Edited by Davih
  • Like 1

Not to blow a bubble persay, just feel guilty letting someone do so much work before they find out it might have been a colossal waste of time. Afterwards, feel free.

During the more active testing phase, Tich mentioned that the affinities gained from certain foods will be unique to that player.  What one person favors to eat for say mining affinity, is no guarantee that another player will have same affinity boost from the same food.

Kind of like one person absolutely loving tomatoes and another hating them. Not to mention food allergies in general.

Edited by Klaa
  • Like 2

No, that wasn't my idea, i just wanted to gather "recipes"

So that, having many recipes handy, people can try them quickier and find what affinities they give to their character

Also CCFP should be the same for everyone, right? i'm still searching for some easy recipe to fatten my priest

• Like 1

Afaik CCFP is consistent across players, at least it seemed to be on test.

• Like 1

well, i edited the thread, if it's not against the rules, i'll start posting some later, although i have found very few ones, because i am lazy.

• Like 1

Sugar, Flour, Raw Egg, Butter will get you a cookie.

The same but also add a nut, Nutty cookie.

Edit: Sorry, Baking stone, in Oven.

Edited by Lathe
  • Like 2

Maybe you should have some standard posting formatting to make it faster to insert them into the OP?
Like:
Recipe | Cooking Utensil | Ingredients | Nutrition | CCFP

For example
Stewed Bookworm | Frying pan | worms, maggots, yukk | 9k+ | CCF

(or something)

• Like 1

Forgot what i was doing.

Edited by Nekoras
Spoiling the fun.
  • Like 2

quick info: some recipies got optional ingredients and as such you can alter the affinity and nutritial gains.

Need to go out for a while, if at some points,someone wants to do a recap, i can then copy and paste it in the OP

Fowl (Chicken) Stir Fry, Frying Pan, Oven

Diced Fowl Meat, Chopped Corn, Chopped Onion, Chopped Garlic, Olive Oil (200g)

99% CCFP (yes all 4), unknown nutrition

• Like 5

hi all,

It's great you're exploring and checking out various things to cook, but for at least a short while after the update we'd like to refrain from players using the forums to catalogue recipes and affinities.

the reason for this is plenty of people have not had the chance to explore the system themselves, be it not being able to play until the weekend, or just not having the free time yet.

So if you could avoid posting recipes in here just for the time being we'd appreciate that greatly.

5 minutes ago, Retrograde said:

hi all,

It's great you're exploring and checking out various things to cook, but for at least a short while after the update we'd like to refrain from players using the forums to catalogue recipes and affinities.

the reason for this is plenty of people have not had the chance to explore the system themselves, be it not being able to play until the weekend, or just not having the free time yet.

So if you could avoid posting recipes in here just for the time being we'd appreciate that greatly.

Well, i did put a spoiler alert.

Stiil, i understand the request, do you think it will be something that can be started , let's say, a week from now? Or never will be better?

Edited by Davih

For the foreseeable moment please refrain from it. It's not never, but it's not a week from now.

22 minutes ago, Retrograde said:

people have not had the chance to explore the system themselves

And some people don't want to explore the system and just want to get a recipe to fill those pesky bars that have been shoved down our throats

but hey we don't matter right?

• Like 4

if you don't wish to use the CCFP system you can turn off the bars by typing /toggleccfp and continue as normal.

• Like 1

Sorry to be dopey, but once you find a recipe that makes something, how do you what affinity it helps?

It will tell you that you now have more insight for a skill(ex: You now have more insight for axes!).

2 hours ago, Retrograde said:

if you don't wish to use the CCFP system you can turn off the bars by typing /toggleccfp and continue as normal.

So what you're saying is that we can continue skilling with the exact same meals we used before and get the exact same skillgain as we used to?

Because if yes, then ok. If no: Then I want the "food spoilers" to be posted on the forums because I don't have time for this nonsense.

• Like 5

5 hours ago, Retrograde said:

I find your statement here to be a bit unclear.

Do you mean?:

1. By toggling off the CCFP bars you are no longer effected by the CCFP system.

Or

2. By toggling off the CCFP bars you just no longer see them but are still effected in the same way by it.

=Ayes=

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Retrograde said:

hi all,

Unacceptable!  Players have the option to choose to not look at spoilers. Where as a player who wants to look up a recipes does not have an option if that source has been censored. Why is a player's desire to look up the recipes less important? Your attempts at censorship based on your biased ideas of game play shouldn't be allowed.

• Like 7

This game has always allowed its players to find and discover stuff and share. I think the spoiler tags was really all you needed here. I am not really great at wogic or cooking - like the hazelnut+coca = coconut. I would of never figured that out on my own.. My personal thoughts is allow this thread.

• Like 4