Sign in to follow this  
Tamorlane

Festival Cove

Hello Indy!

As many of you know Festival Cove is the historical site of Willow's infamous Christmas Impalong's, and a place that holds a lot of fond memories for a great number of players.  But with Willow's departure last year and my own extended hiatus this summer, it became increasingly more difficult to maintain the deed and its surroundings in a reasonable manner.

I wanted to preserve Festival Cove for as long as possible, in honor of all Willow did for the community as well as for the history that it represents.  To that end I have given over management of the deed to a good friend of myself, Willow, and Wurm, and someone I know will keep it in the sort of condition it deserves.  So if you see some new faces and activity in the area rest assured that everything is good, and I am eternally grateful for the help.

~Tam

(in case the new mayor wants privacy I'll let her decide to make herself known or not)

• Like 7

*waves* 

I'm the one who has taken up residency at Festival Cove - the gates remain open so people can access roads, and while you may see some (decorative) changes, the deed will be staying the same (I'm just repairing it, updating it with some of our more recent game additions, etc). For those who don't know me, I've been a long time wurm player (though I did recently take a small break as I just had a baby) and I'm looking forward to keeping the deed running in the tip-top condition it deserves. My first impalong was at Festival Cove, and I have some very fond memories of the place (not to mention Willow and Tamorlane. <3)

If you see me around please don't hesitate to say hello! I don't bite.. (much..) 

• Like 1