Sign in to follow this  
Hashirama

Why I am quitting Wurm

I think quite a few individuals know why I am quitting wurm. Anyone and everyone who wants to know can PM me and I will give you the full details. Some of these revelations are shocking and I think every wurmian needs to know!

Anyways, I enjoyed my time here in this game and I learned a lot. I spent so much time in this game that I should probably have spent studying. But, I am happy I chose that. This game helped me realize what career path I was going to take.

I had a lot of fun pvping as an underdog for the entire time that I have been playing this game. So, I guess this is it. Have fun and keep wurming :)

• Like 3

Don't worry, those who need to know... already know as much as they care to.

That reminds me... been needing to pop a PM to Enki for updates on recovered items from exploits. Been distracted by other incidents, and he by RL.

Edited by Klaa
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Klaa said:

Don't worry, those who need to know... already know as much as they care to.

That reminds me... been needing to pop a PM to Enki for updates on recovered items from exploits. Been distracted by other incidents, and he by RL.

Lol, thanks, i srsly loled i needed that, ur a funny guy. mr definitely knows a lot about exploits, don't they?

sorry to see you go hashi, i hope there is a resolution soon whether you even come back or not. at the very least you can sell out.

• Like 2

Just now, Jibberish said:

Lol, thanks, i srsly loled i needed that, ur a funny guy. mr definitely knows a lot about exploits, don't they?

sorry to see you go hashi, i hope there is a resolution soon whether you even come back or not. at the very least you can sell out.

Sadly yes... well as much about exploits as it involves experience losing and eventually recovering material lost to cheaters.

But nice try with the blatant and baseless accusation against a general group.

• Like 2

Just now, Klaa said:

Sadly yes... well as much about exploits as it involves experience losing and eventually recovering material lost to cheaters.

But nice try with the blatant and baseless accusation against a general group.

lol, yes, you're right, baseless for sure.

*WINK*

• Like 1

I appreciate the players contacting me to find out more about the situation. Everyone should know. :)

Challenging Moderation

A ) You should never challenge moderator actions in public.

- All challenges relating to moderation action should be sent privately to a forum moderator. If a satisfactory solution cannot be achieved then send your concerns to the Lead Forum Moderator.

B ) If you have had a post removed and are unable to determine the reason after a careful review of the Forum Rules, contact a forum moderator with any questions regarding why.

If you have an issue with one of your posts being removed please get in touch with a forum moderator as stated in the Wurm Online Forum Rules.

Regards

Shakys (Forum Moderator)

• Like 2

thank you for your comment this would have been much appreciated a couple of posts ago. 

Have a good night

• Like 1

well one thing is you quit wurm... another you get banned :D

I won't miss you but I do wish you the best of luck with your RL. 

• Like 2

Only disappointing thing I saw about this was the fact you had accounts, but moderators waited until you had repurchased your main before banning you. Maybe I haven't been all up to date on that particular issue but if you had other accounts they could have banned when you were 'inactive' then they should have acted upon it... like any other player.. especially when they said it was long overdue..

• Like 2

Good luck Hashirama IRL and pass me a few names of restaurants in Delhi worth visiting (except Bukhara). Cheers.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MetalDragon said:

Only disappointing thing I saw about this was the fact you had accounts, but moderators waited until you had repurchased your main before banning you. Maybe I haven't been all up to date on that particular issue but if you had other accounts they could have banned when you were 'inactive' then they should have acted upon it... like any other player.. especially when they said it was long overdue..

That's what really bugs me too.

Mainly because buying an account is usually a pretty large personal investment, and if Hashirama was more malicious, he couldve screwed over another player in the process and the GM team waiting to ban him wouldve been great justification to some.

I guess it wouldve served as good material for some to try to push an anti-account sale policy thinking it would help the game grow.

Edited by Propheteer
  • Like 1

It was published when he sold Hashirama that the toon got a new owner,

and before he bought it back he posted in forums that he would.

Edited by Cecci
typo
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Cecci said:

It was published when he sold Hashirama that the toon got a new owner,

and before he bought it back he posted in forums that he would.

I never had any intentions of hiding anything caus I knew I am innocent. I sold Hashirama months after the incident and when I bought it back I myself told Enki (I pmed him as I needed help with something regarding HOTS mechanics). 
Anyone who would be guilty wouldn't buy the account back in the first place. Well, what to do. Guess there is better things to pursue in life rather than rant about loss of some money. GL all and have fun.

You know I wish you all the best, little (annoying) grandson from Gujarat.

• Like 1

Hashi will be back, the little guy who showed the giants how small they really are; Fighting against odds without care aslong as he had fun;

The Sinbad of BL; hate hashi? He did his job. 

Cya Bro-Kin, 

• Like 1

A true Hots legend has left us.

Its sad times for hots and libila these days, and not just coz we lost hashi.

Have a good life bud.

• Like 1

Thread locked, Topic has gone on long enough.

Shakys (Forum Moderator)