Sign in to follow this  
Pryath

[Fixed] Can't seal small wine barrel

In inventory, peg active, right click small wine barrel, seal = You may only use that item while it is on the ground.

Drop or Plant small wine barrel inside or outside house on deed.  Peg active, right click small wine barrel = there is no seal option in the menu

• Like 1

Should be peg now supposedly; though, have you tried what worked on test?

Woodscrap.

I tried peg and wood scrap to seal lemon juice in a wine barrel, because y'know... with no wax, it seemed the better option.

Then I thought, maybe it just works on wine and other spirits meant to age in a barrel. Tried on a barrel with some old white wine, no seal option either. Only when the wine barrel is in inventory, where it tells you it can't be used, as it must be on the ground.

Wood scrap never gives the seal option.

I'll add this as a bug.

Wood scraps are used to seal a wine barrel after you've made unfermented red wine (an example).  You put the unfermented red wine in the wine barrel, activate a wood scrap and seal the barrel.  This creates fermenting red wine.  Once the while has fermented, it becomes red wine.  At that point it was intended that you could unseal the barrel, check the quality and then if you want it to age more, use a peg to reseal the red wine.

The peg part is not working correctly and will be added as a bug.

• Like 1