Sign in to follow this  
Azetech

Foraging services On Xanadu

Hey all, I'm returning to wurm and have an idea for a little enterprise 

No time to forage, too many people willing to chisel you out of your hard earned silver? well hire me! for 40 copper an hour i'll forage the hell out of the nearby forests and deliver to you the spoils 

and i even have a satisfaction guarantee... though if you don't like what i collect and chose not to pay i will retain what i've foraged for personal use.

Note i need rides to where you want me to forage and prefferably back to where i came

i'm also available for other jobs just message me for more details

COINS DO NOT COUNT AS FORAGED ITEMS

Current job and pending job list :

Edited by Azetech

I'm pretty sure the coins you will collect will total more than 40c per hour so in effect since they are also a foraged item that you will be turning over, you are offering to pay someone to hire you with the 40c an hour a floor if you are really unlucky.  Interesting offer.

If you are prepared to leave Xan, lets start this off with a 20 hour contract just for kicks, not including travel time.  If it goes as I expect, consider yourself employed pretty much forever :) if you want.

i really shouldn't have to clarify but just for the sake of it money is not a foraged item for terms of this contract but if you're still willing to hire me i'll take the job just don't expect it to turn you a profit* 

* unless you profit from selling the ingredients i forage for you

Edited by Azetech

Great idea!

You want to write what skill do you have (higher skill = higher yield and ql per hour). Also what about your fighting skill? Forest around my deed is full of hell hounds and trolls...

unfortunately my skill is only 4, i'm kinda starting out.... and my fighting skill is non existant

keep in mind the majority of what i'm uncovering you can plant then harvest at a higher ql, and i'm also botanizing as well as foraging. also i'm not a member just yet 

Edited by Azetech

1 hour ago, Azetech said:

i really shouldn't have to clarify but just for the sake of it money is not a foraged item for terms of this contract but if you're still willing to hire me i'll take the job just don't expect it to turn you a profit* 

* unless you profit from selling the ingredients i forage for you

Thank you for the clarification.  Tempting still, but I'll have to pass I'm afraid. 

If I may make a suggestion, if you were to package up one of all the new items and offer that, you might find some interest.

4 minutes ago, GoldFever said:

Thank you for the clarification.  Tempting still, but I'll have to pass I'm afraid. 

If I may make a suggestion, if you were to package up one of all the new items and offer that, you might find some interest.

i'll have to keep that in mind thanks

I would be willing to give this a try :)

I am.located at Tarsis Metal Works at about O22 (Tarsis is on the comminity map, I am due east across the lake from there.  The area has a few nasties but there are several guard towers you can use to your advantage.  I believe I can also make a rowboat available for your use.  That will also save time on transporting the goodies since the foeaging will be across the lake from my deed (for best results).

It is 2:15 pm my time right now (I am at GMT-7 in Arizona, USA. 

I expect to be in game roughly 7pm my time most nights or shortly after.

In game PM Abbynormal or Megacide and then we can make arrangements.  Where on Xanadu are you currently located?