Sign in to follow this  
Hashirama

Archeage-enjoying it so far

8 hours ago, Oreo said:

!!!

New Servers with restricted Cash Shop

Sounds like it will be less p2w

I'll definitely be there playing it, at least trying it again

Yeah, they are making the new server feel like the release of Archeage, sadly within a month or 2 it kinda all goes to poop, and 2 or 3 months after it gets even more poopy.. and after that 
throw that credit card with pride, or grind packs 10+ hours a day or get rekt.
faf7a83d38d6b1198e8793fbfb13484e.gif

On a side note, here is a small parody of the strongest/most p2w names in Archeage, at least in Kyrios.

Edited by Legios

its p neat

bought patron, queues were a bit horrid the first week or 2, but now there is no queue (for patron, at least)

few bugs here and there, but we play wurm so xD

also if you do play, Dwarves/Warborns (new races) get an almost free trip to Lvl 30 then are dumped into the main quest lines

• Like 1

Yeh but if you want to play it and be competetive you will need to find some way around. ArcheAge is extremly diffcult to progress, and given that some of us want to be competetive still in 2020, starting from scratch isn't an option. You will never get to top.  That's why after learning how awesome ArcheAge was and being convinced that I wanted to play that game, I chose to buy an aa account. This way, you'll get instantly into meta, given that you have a fully developed account. The experience is more than amazing? Any other way you wouldn't get to that level and be on the same page with vets. So there's really no telling for this to be a wrong decision, because it wasn't and I just wanted to highlight it to anybody wanting to start playing archeage now, in 2020. Hope this helps you :)

dailies, farming, pirating and apex(pay2win + time dump) or be left behind once you take a small vacation off it, the reboot had some hype and eventually many pulled away from it also, unsure what was the downside that disgusted people from the rebooted version

• Like 1

Game is awesome, It needs more love and less greed and would become more new player friendly