Sign in to follow this  
ClericGunem

[No Bug] Planter ql does not matter, Neg ql, and no label

I was looking over my planters and they are all over the place in QL, including, pretty sure that was one i had left at 20ql to see what planter ql had an affect on (apparently nothing)

Sample below, thesee were 2 20ql and rest were 40ql or 50ql (i forget, made a few of them)

[17:58:30] A planter with something growing in it. Ql: -3.6507497, Dam: 0.0.

[18:00:42] A planter with something growing in it. Ql: 4.219141, Dam: 0.0.

[18:01:16] A planter with something growing in it. You can barely make out the signature of its maker,  '.ic...n'. Ql: 29.702414, Dam: 0.0.

[18:01:28] A planter with something growing in it. Ql: -10.197514, Dam: 0.0.

[18:01:43] A planter with something growing in it. You can barely make out the signature of its maker,  '.ic...n'. Ql: 28.733437, Dam: 0.0.

[18:01:58] A planter with something growing in it. You can barely make out the signature of its maker,  'C.ce.en'. Ql: 50.64065, Dam: 0.0.

Also noted that some say what is planted, others do not...not sure if this in intentional so i am mentioning it

(no label) [18:03:20] A planter with something growing in it. You can barely make out the signature of its maker,  'C.ce.en'. Ql: 50.64065, Dam: 0.0.

[parsley] [18:03:54] A planter with something growing in it. Ql: -10.197514, Dam: 0.0.

[ginger] [18:04:17] A planter with something growing in it. You can barely make out the signature of its maker,  'Ci.e.e.'. Ql: 31.767471, Dam: 0.0.

Edit: Re Labels: You have to be on the same tile to see what is planted

I just planted one of each and my finished product was the average of the planter and the item being planted.

From your results, it seems as if you planted some of the negative quality items that we were getting before the hotfix.  This should not happen if you plant items found after the hotfix or only plant positive quality items.  Please let me know if you end up with anything other than an average of the 2.

17 hours ago, Alectrys said:

I just planted one of each and my finished product was the average of the planter and the item being planted.

From your results, it seems as if you planted some of the negative quality items that we were getting before the hotfix.  This should not happen if you plant items found after the hotfix or only plant positive quality items.  Please let me know if you end up with anything other than an average of the 2.

cool on the neg ql, i will re make them after a harvest.

I *think* are correct on the avg of the planter and plantee (sorry), but i think i have had a couple that were a bit higher than the average.   Unfortunately, the 2 times i think that has happened if forgot to recorded the QLs beforehand so i may be mistaken.

Otherwise i think this can be closed, thank you

• Like 1

Hopefully this was because of the negative quality items we were getting before the hotfix.  If this happens again, please do  open a new bug.  

Thank you for retesting and replying!