Sign in to follow this  
DevBlog

1.3 Hotfix

• Bugfix:  ‘Take’ action has been fixed and no longer is limited to Mind Logic.
  • Bugfix:  Horses can once again be tamed using mixed grass.
  • Bugfix:  Creatures will no longer dropped cooked meat so that their butchered product can be placed in an FSB.
  • Bugfix:  Fixed the issue with negative quality foraged items.
  • Lowered quality variance for gathering and farming to be closer to actual skill. (calculation is ql = skill + ((100 – skill) * (power / 500)) where power is a roll influenced by skill and difficulty of action from -100 to 100.
  • Changed the effect of the Libila Seryll rune as it had the same as the Magranon Seryll.
  • Like 2

Hello

I been painting for quite some time i have botanizing skill in the 60's, before the changes of  today out of 100 woads i picked i used to get several 70ql.,80qland 90ql woads   along with 1-60 ql  i just picked 100 now  and got nothing  below 60  and only two out of 100 were on 70ql. i used to use high ql ones above my skills to combine to make 70ql-80ql mats for dyes and used to use lower ql ones also for mats , it seems  my painting will be very one dimensional and limited now as i cannot get  any ql other then my skill ?

• Like 1

The area needed a small boost, but this was overkill.  Might be worth looking into again and tweaking a bit further.

Sign in to follow this