Sign in to follow this  
DevBlog

Wurm Online 1.3 update Patch Notes (22/NOV/16)

4 hours ago, Lundu said:

Buff the timers of the 10% food stuff, seems way to low and so much hassle atm

Everyone complaining about the length of buffs.... like he said if you have a complex meal.... and its high ql... it lasts a while... u get a "buff" per second you spend eating the meal so the hungrier you are the more "buff" u eat :) its very worthwhile and ive seen buffs last quite long, will be fun to determine which high calorie/fat meals give weaponsmithing affinities for me.... ;) if ur cooking sucks then do some easy stews to get skill up until you can make something worth giving a fancy name :)

lets say you have a low ql simple meal..... it gives 3 sec buff per sec u eat it... and it takes 10 sec to eat... then it will give buff for 30 sec... basically useless... but some u make will give ticks of 30-90 sec or more per sec u eat.... so spend 10 seconds eating and you got a nice 5-15 minute buff, nibble the food as you work on your skill. to keep the buff continuous if u like you should get 1% hunger per 5-10 actions normally if ur using coc tools and trying to gain skill.... the system works pretty well. Thumbs up ;) now to build that dream kitchen... anyone with good designs in WU or WO and care to share feel free to msg me ;)

• Like 1

My Ivy trellises now look like one of them "no model" sac things. This is a bug that will be fixed? (hopefully?)

In regards to today's Update....

Holy Murphing Schmit!!!

and some people thought they could assume this Dev Team would do things like stuff was done in the past...

Rolf I love you but the best thing you have done is years is turn over development of Wurm to a new Team. Not an insult but a compliment.  You keep on being Wurm's CEO. I wish I could buy you enough alcohol to get to trashed for an entire winter so you never feel the cold!! (I don't have anywhere near that kind of money but there you go lol)

Way to go Dev Team :)

Edited by geode

14 hours ago, Becket said:

I feel like a kid running around on Christmas Day great job Tish and everyone.

Same here.  I'll be running around wearing a goofy perma-grin for an indefinite period of time.  Thanks Tish and all.  :)

• Like 2

It just got to hot and stopped. It must need a higher QL campfire. I'll check it out.

Yeah, first fire was 12QL. This one came out 24. It jumped to searing.

[01:14:16] A nice and cosy campfire. It is made from birchwood. Ql: 48.91473, Dam: 0.0.

[01:15:44] A pig that can be cooked over an open fire on a spit. It is searing hot. Ql: 21.419538, Dam: 0.0. This has a good nutrition value.

It's still not passing searing. I'm afraid my woodcutting is not much higher than that fire already is in QL. I only have 54 WC.

@RetrogradeThis might need checked into.

Never mind. I found the problem. I pig per fire. I put 2 in it.

Edited by Audrel

LOL and while eating it... 

[01:23:31] You get a hog roast.
[01:23:38] You suddenly realise that you have more of an insight about baking!
[01:23:39] You suddenly realise that you have more of an insight about baking!
[01:23:40] You suddenly realise that you have more of an insight about baking!
[01:23:42] You suddenly realise that you have more of an insight about baking!
[01:23:42] You suddenly realise that you have more of an insight about baking!
[01:23:43] You suddenly realise that you have more of an insight about baking!
[01:23:44] You suddenly realise that you have more of an insight about baking!
[01:23:45] You suddenly realise that you have more of an insight about baking!
[01:23:46] You suddenly realise that you have more of an insight about baking!
[01:23:47] You suddenly realise that you have more of an insight about baking!
[01:23:48] You suddenly realise that you have more of an insight about baking!
[01:23:49] You suddenly realise that you have more of an insight about baking!
[01:23:50] You suddenly realise that you have more of an insight about baking!
[01:23:51] You suddenly realise that you have more of an insight about baking!
[01:23:52] You suddenly realise that you have more of an insight about baking!
[01:23:53] You suddenly realise that you have more of an insight about baking!
[01:23:54] You are so full, you cannot possibly eat anything else.

• Like 4

Can you guys confirm that you have taken out the key to heavens now from game? We dont need more gods

skill affinities need to be buffed on duration by a lot. you have to consider things like COC can give a bonus of up to 52%, These things should be lasting like 1-2 hours at the minimum (thats low lvl 1-2 complexity stuff), with more complex ones lasting for several hours to a few days..

• Like 1

Chopping thing will be added, it's due to not technically being a crafting recipe.

Affinity lengths will be looked at, a few hours for a rat on a stick (my favourite) might be a bit excessive though

1 minute ago, Retrograde said:

Chopping thing will be added, it's due to not technically being a crafting recipe.

Affinity lengths will be looked at, a few hours for a rat on a stick (my favourite) might be a bit excessive though

I mean as it is now, you eat a lvl 2 complexity food, it doesn't even last long enough to do 1 imping action lol.

13 minutes ago, TradingAlt said:

I mean as it is now, you eat a lvl 2 complexity food, it doesn't even last long enough to do 1 imping action lol.

how do you know its a level 2 complexity food?

its not simply level 1-2-3-4 it's 0.xx-4.00, with a result in that. it's possible to be a 0.01 complexity or a 3.99

• Like 1

Just now, Retrograde said:

how do you know its a level 2 complexity food?

im just going off of how many steps it takes to make said food.

Just now, Retrograde said:

not correct

then more ingredients/steps doesn't mean more complex?

Please explain to the world then what does.

19 hours ago, Mclovin said:

Seem to be getting ignored with an answer to a problem being raised up in ts/within JK community on epic

What about the stamina situation with epic tho...Again, high end accounts with high mining/digging are kinda gimped when gaining stamina vs accounts with low mining/digging...Can there be some skill boost / injection for those with high mining/digging?

If not, then this is kinda broke/unattended?

Any update on this?

14 minutes ago, SinisterPrime said:

Any update on this?

A suggestion was made in the suggestions;

This needs to be acted upon fast and treated as a hotfix; it's important that you fix this sooner than later, please don't give another reason to hate epic lol. These updates were good but just a small over-sight which can be easily fixed; no need to make this a 6 month update.

If it won't work, please explain why so we can help with another suggestion. 

• Like 2

I'd like to see the temp aaffinities could last longer, from 5mins to maybe one hour?

On 22.11.2016 at 1:45 PM, DevBlog said:

Epic: Improved scenario end reward system.

what exactly means it?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Niki said:

I'd like to see the temp aaffinities could last longer, from 5mins to maybe one hour?

This one is 46 minutes, i was eating for 16 seconds, filled all my bars, it was 10 ingredients including coco-nut, which is multi-part itself, Too bad it is the one skill for the passed 2 years i have been actively trying *not* to increase,

3EiOHoI.png

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Audrel said:

I68YkzA.png

Okay, this is just officially cool!

And on that note, I just want to say what a monumental update this is! My hat off to the entire Wurm team, from the developers to the amazing graphic designer and to the public relations team. Great work. Just when you think this game is already exciting, it goes up a whole new level! Bravo.

• Like 3

5 hours riding around in wilderness, 0 wild hives...

There wil have to be a serious increase in their spawnrate if we want to wax ready before winter hits, fountain-pan timer doesnt look to shiny :(

Edit: or a way to locate them from a bit further away....

Edit 2: One question tho, more for devs to answer perhaps. It says they dont appear on fruit-trees, but do fruit trees create somekind of "deathzone" around them where hives cant spawn? like oaks do for trees.

Edited by Lycanthropic

Sign in to follow this