Sign in to follow this  
DevBlog

Wurm Online 1.3 update Patch Notes (22/NOV/16)

3 minutes ago, Wulfmaer said:

Has there been a change to farm crop quality snuck in? With 80 farming on Xanadu I'm getting 76.54 quality produce. Or is this a bug?

yup your crops dont come out perfect anymore unfortunately there goes all my 99.98 ql wemp

3 hours ago, DevBlog said:

Miscellaneous Changes:

• Damage reduction modifiers have been swapped for Chain and studded armours.

Uhm...

did this

c9a75e673f.png

become this?

c25edd68e7.png

iow the potential hp diffrense went from 264%/296% (longsword) vs 333% (medium maul) = +26% hp/+12.5% hp diffrense for chain

into 264 (axes) vs 392 (medium maul) = +48% hp diffrense for chain

While taking into account that chain is merely 5.89% slower...

Wtf?

Why was studded nerfed to that degree for open combat?

Also just noticed, chain is far superior potential hp over plate in open combat. (aswell as its 25% speed boost over plate)

Edited by Zekezor

thanks devs this is a really nice change i enjoy it so much, trying out all the meals and stuff, i feel the temp affinities are kinda short but oh well, all in all very good change for wurm

3 hours ago, DevBlog said:
  • Harvesting fields will also use this way to calculate the QL of the yield.

I'm disappointed with this.

• Like 4

I don't see the promised reduction of difficulty for Cordage Rope? (From 60 to 40) in the release notes or did I miss that

34 minutes ago, Gone420 said:

Ok, if i get my aff off a...breakfast at 70ql any time range for that?

10 mins? 30?

thanks

I didn't work on the ratios, but like I said - depends on complexity and quality. I'd say complexity has a greater weight, so go for more complex meals if you want it to last longer.

Tweaks may be made based on feedback :)

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, KillerSpike said:

I don't see the promised reduction of difficulty for Cordage Rope? (From 60 to 40) in the release notes or did I miss that

I know it's in :)

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, KillerSpike said:

updated the patch notes, my bad!

ey retro

what is going to happen with archery?

it uses the same code or whatever for swapping animal so grinding it now is the most unfun and frustrating ###### you can do in the game

anything in the works for it?

• Like 1

bee's going to take a few days to show up, or just really that scarce to find?

to be fair I only covered a small section of exodus in my search

if a beehive is left out in the woods, will it attract bee's without sugar or honey?

18 minutes ago, Keenan said:

I didn't work on the ratios, but like I said - depends on complexity and quality. I'd say complexity has a greater weight, so go for more complex meals if you want it to last longer.

Tweaks may be made based on feedback :)

Most of the "simple" meals should at least last a couple minutes. All the ones I have tried seem to cap out at 5 seconds.

I'm still hoping to learn what will happen to decoration items on a deed that have been protected by "no decay" for a long time, but then the deed slips under 30+ days of upkeep... does a whopper decay hit them, or do they start with a clean slate and only get normal small decay hits, as if they were newly made?

• Like 2

With wild beehives, does it matter what you have set as graphic-settings for trees? (I have the ugly cardboard trees set)

pic Adjustments

Epic: Mining and digging will now give body stamina skill gains.
Epic: Restrictions on dragon armour imping have been removed. Dragon armours are now improved with leather like Freedom servers.

Honestly, bring chaos and the pvp to Epic and allow pvp to have pvp mechanics and freedom to have freedom mechanics. Merge the pvp community, continue epic updates like this aimed towards both pvp and pve, and all will be happy

+1 todays update, looks good.

Edited by Mclovin
  • Like 3

20 minutes ago, Wurmhole said:

I'm still hoping to learn what will happen to decoration items on a deed that have been protected by "no decay" for a long time, but then the deed slips under 30+ days of upkeep... does a whopper decay hit them, or do they start with a clean slate and only get normal small decay hits, as if they were newly made?

The item is still polled and ticked, but the actual damage that would normally be dealt is skipped. There should be no nuclear decay ticks.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Etherdrifter said:

I just found some *bad* lingonberries (-1.53 QL), that surely can't be right!

This is known and will be fixed in the next patch.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Sila said:

Nerf

Since we're looking for feedback, could you be more specific? Or no?

• Like 3

I believe Ether was asking you to nerf something.  Best I could determine, lol

• Like 1

Buff the timers of the 10% food stuff, seems way to low and so much hassle atm

Wow! So many changed to explore and digest... seems like a great update! Never cooked much before, but I'm excited to try out the new recipes. And of course bees, mead and beer! Been a long time asking for that :)

There is now a small chance that a bred horse will have a single name

What does that mean exactly? Silver instead of SilverPrancer?

Shield skill seems a bit slow, a friend with 35 shieldskill said it feels almost the same

• Like 1

Possible to get a full list of 'decoration' items that was including in the no decay with 30+

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Mclovin said:

pic Adjustments

Epic: Mining and digging will now give body stamina skill gains.
Epic: Restrictions on dragon armour imping have been removed. Dragon armours are now improved with leather like Freedom servers.

Honestly, bring chaos and the pvp to Epic and allow pvp to have pvp mechanics and freedom to have freedom mechanics. Merge the pvp community, continue epic updates like this aimed towards both pvp and pve, and all will be happy

+1 todays update, looks good.

If you want to go play epic please do so but don't try and close chaos in the meantime some of us like chaos. 

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this